🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new beta platform to discuss the game

Important question

If I pre-order Valhalla on ps4 and buy the ps5 when it will be out, would I get Valhalla on my ps5 without having to pay again with the better graphics and everything.

Originally Posted by Boypro21 Go to original post
    If I pre-order Valhalla on ps4 and buy the ps5 when it will be out, would I get Valhalla on my ps5 without having to pay again with the better graphics and everything.
    Yep.
    *Taken from Valhalla's PS pre-order description:

Upgrade to PlayStation®5 Version: This DigitalAssassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation®4 game gives access to the corresponding Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation®5 digital version at no additional cost, when available.

Requires a PlayStation®5 or a PlayStation®5 Digital Edition, a PlayStation® Network registration, additional storage & Broadband internet connection. May incur bandwidth usage fees.

Lets hope so, cause unlike R*, gamers dont like paying for the same game 2 times, just cause its on a next gen, especialy not if it is also full price again (like $70 - $80 for a PS5 game)

I'm done with Rockstar, like EA I'll never buy another one of their games .... It took over 2 months just to get RDR2 to even load and 3 months before it was stable enough to play ..... Meanwhile I lost most of my pre-order bonuses, my "we screwed up" bonuses and the Christmas bonuses because they were all time limited and time ran out before I could even play the damned game ... They couldn't get around to fixing the damned game but they always had plenty of time to update their Cash Cow microtransaction driven online BS ....

I'm done with them forever .......

Originally Posted by longjohn119 Go to original post
    I'm done with Rockstar, like EA I'll never buy another one of their games .... It took over 2 months just to get RDR2 to even load and 3 months before it was stable enough to play ..... Meanwhile I lost most of my pre-order bonuses, my "we screwed up" bonuses and the Christmas bonuses because they were all time limited and time ran out before I could even play the damned game ... They couldn't get around to fixing the damned game but they always had plenty of time to update their Cash Cow microtransaction driven online BS ....

I take it you mean the pc version, never had anny of that on the ps4 one myself, thought the online feature is still very buggy (it disconnects constantly)

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by longjohn119 Go to original post

So much for those who blame Ubisoft for delivering games with bugs.....as if Rockstar and EA games are bugs+glitches free LOL.