Rename this game Epic fail and shut it down.

title says enough for me.

that would require more work then they are willing to put in

Originally Posted by Flamedog72 Go to original post
    that would require more work then they are willing to put in
    This made me chuckle, thanks.

IreneFong's Avatar Cute Chicken Hat
    Technically it is true.

Change the trade mark, update investors, rename database, a lot of unnecessary work.

I call for another community quote of concurrence.
    Oh wait, there is no community now.

Shut the game down, UbiSoft.

I personally would recommend trying to go to higher ups at ubisoft to get the game shutdown, I tried got in contact with a few people but they just redirect me back here but it's pointless complaining on the MQEL forums because it goes directly to the MQEL team you need to go above there head somehow.

It still amazes/amuses me that people come here to hate on a game instead of just moving on with their lives.

Seriously? You've got nothing better to do than spew vitriol?

Rezna-'s Avatar Junior Member
    Keep the game going. Give us a new team with fresh eyes. Lets see MQ become something better by 2099 =)

Originally Posted by QuadraticAdam Go to original post
    It still amazes/amuses me that people come here to hate on a game instead of just moving on with their lives.

Considering a lot of people who play this game leave pissed off and hate it. Which the game is intentionally designed to make players leave pissed and full of hatred. (Game frustrates people for money, And people who don't pay leave frustrated) I don't blame the players for the vitriol.

But like Rezna said, "Keep the game going. Give us a new team with fresh eyes. Lets see MQ become something better by 2099"
    People don't want to sit around until 2099 and hope things get better by then, So the frustrated players want the game to shutdown (which is fair enough since the game is intentionally frustrating players to milk money from them) and other players want the game to get better before 2099 so they want the the game to legitimately threatened to be closed down to either force the team to make the game good quick which is better for everyone OR they game will get shutdown (Because of the proven incompetent development team) which is fine by a lot of people.

So you may want to game to stay alive the way it is and sorry you feel that way but the majority of players who have played this game want change or it to be closed down.

XaeroTheHero's Avatar Magnus Opus
    Originally Posted by QuadraticAdam Go to original post

Williams only joy and occupation in this life is to hang around here, not playing the game and spew hate on the forum, regards to a game that he doesn't even play.