Where or how do I find the lifts and swing stages?

How do I find all the lifts and swing stages in the game? I've been screen shoting the ones i find, but there is one in particular i am looking for and can't find.

What lift or swing bridge are you looking for? One way to find the lifts, it's tedious though, is to drive every street and alleys. Swing gates are over water ways.

Thanks for the reply! Go figure after looking for a long time, right after porting this I found it. It was a lift to swing stage combo that I saw someone escape hacking to early on when playing. It's too bad there isn't a trick to finding them, but I like the elusiveness when you find spots less traveled in the game. Pretty cool.

2015 New Arrival - White Aiden Pearce Watch Dogs Coat Jacket for Man!

2015 New Arrival - White Aiden Pearce Watch Dogs Coat Jacket for Man!

http://www.filmstarlook.com/product/...er-coat-jacket

This impressive Aiden Pearce Watch Dogs Game outfit for stylish men is now easily available at Film Star Look store at amazing price. Get your right away with free worldwide shipping plus 30 days Money back guarantee. Unbeatable men clothing for clubs, shopping, casual events, dates and winter season! Order right now!

Watch Dogs: Legion

After the release last year in the pandemic, to me it seems like the developers have been taking the Lockdown time seriously in there home office . I expect a lot from the Ubisoft office but it all depends on how it is going to be this year for watchdogs. I really want to see something that is a combination of both, The GTA and the Watchdogs. Wonder how that is going to look like. More like a perfect game. I don't think cyberpunk would even stand anywhere between the lines.