PbO- The Lead Order- PS4 is recruiting

The Mission Statement:

The Lead Order exists to provide men and women with a home to experience the best in gaming, game development and technology. We strive to produce a community that embodies commitment, loyalty, honor, respect, and community excellency. To be a part of The Lead Order one must value these words not just as words, but as duties as a member of The Lead Order.

We are a 21+ gaming community made of all walks of life, gender and background. At this moment we have 70 members with 280 followers of our community with an average age of 29 years old (youngest member is 22 and oldest is 55)

We look for players that are:
    - Respectful
    - Fun
    - Helpful

If you need someone to run with, come check us out, we are always looking to help anyone that is willing to extend the favor back to us.

AS of 12-30-15 We still are recruiting!!!! Hit us up, and help us make a great squad for this game!!

Hmm. I've had trouble getting groups of people for consistent play, other than in Madden.

PSN ID is Tystick357. I might be interested in checking you guys out. Right now all I play is Madden & Last of Us Multiplayer.

Upcoming multiplayer games I plan to get as long as they aren't complete crap: RS6/Battlefront. COD kind of lost me with recent titles.

Other than that Until Dawn, Fallout 4, and the Dishonored Definitive Edition will hold my time.

Originally Posted by Tystick357 Go to original post
    Hmm. I've had trouble getting groups of people for consistent play, other than in Madden.

PSN ID is Tystick357. I might be interested in checking you guys out. Right now all I play is Madden & Last of Us Multiplayer.

Upcoming multiplayer games I plan to get as long as they aren't complete crap: RS6/Battlefront. COD kind of lost me with recent titles.

Other than that Until Dawn, Fallout 4, and the Dishonored Definitive Edition will hold my time.
    will send FR tonight..just saw this..sorry for the delay.

Sent FR and message.

We plan on getting a group together for tourneys,events,etc..so hit us up!!