twardy_'s Avatar Banned
    <Deleted>

Good night, sweet DoC. May the angles sing you to sleep.

More spoilers from VIP forum! More!
    I really need to know what they proposed to Haven!

P.S. Twardy, I guess you will become new CM of mmdoc in near future thx

Originally Posted by R3ZZ_ Go to original post
    More spoilers from VIP forum! More!
    I really need to know what they proposed to Haven!

P.S. Twardy, I guess you will become new CM of mmdoc in near future thx
    I doubt we will ever see these cards implemented in the game.

twardy_'s Avatar Banned
    they fired polish and german CM, doubt they have money for things like this 1 CM is enough to post events on the forum

Hm, this screen was made today...

Infernal_Wisdom's Avatar Senior Member
    Actually, I never been hold my tongue against BB when they are wrong, and about this no-info and no connection between players and devs,
    yeah BB are the ones who need to take blame, they are simply wrong, but what I see here is not a different behaviour than BB's.

Some VIP players are leaking this info I see(even if they made an agreement), so they broke their agreement, it is simply wrong, I am trying to understand how this happens, maybe he/she trusted you or someone else and he/she shared a screenshot but sharing this screenshot is the most stupid and the most honourless act I have seen in this forums... really...

I would just disband VIP team if I would be a manager or director of DoC, and players would have no right to talk about balance really...

good job twardy_ ... because I believe BB will not trust any players from now on, so sharing this screenshot is like killing the slight chance of salvation of this game...

twardy_'s Avatar Banned
    there are 2 funny things about it

1) momi posted an event topic more than 1 hour after i posted it, she could care and remove it
    2) from what i know its not from any of the VIPs

not that BB cares about anything remotly related to DoC or their players

and about their trust, SO FUNNEH, from that i know BB is not a charity company, they also are not slaves smashing rocks in quarry so they better start behaving like a game developing studio not some forum riddles masters

Originally Posted by karlHz_ Go to original post
    Yeah, who wouldn't love to be a CM for BB - getting tons of abuse poured over you day in and day out. Who wouldn't sign up for that?

-kHz
    I know I'd jump at the chance to do that job. Getting tons of abuse poured over me day in and day out- and I don't have to give a crap about it because we don't care what the players think anyway, all I have to do is post childish forum games ever few days, make a few placating noises, collect my paycheck and go home.

Stop trying to portray BB's staff as poor, abused, underappreciated, hardworking labourers doing the best they can. They're not. They're a bunch of useless slackers who can't be arsed to put in even the most trivial efforts to keep this game afloat. This entire thread was just a plea for them to "for Chrissakes SAY something!" and Momi just popped in, said "Hi, we're not doing anything because we're tired, bye!" and that's IT.

Maybe we are being harsh towards them to the point of abusiveness, but if the shoe fits, wear it. And these guys have genuinely earned what we give them.

GustavXIII's Avatar Senior Member
    Greetings everyone, i am glad to see some old faces here

The decay of this game started long ago. It is basically pointless to point fingers now at BB. They took over the steer of an already sunken ship. The old developer team had good intentions with this game, the background of the MMH-universe combined with the rather unique way of playing duel of champions were good enough to make this game great.

BUT.....inconsistent, late and sometimes just bad balance/marketing decisions and probably a lot more (e.g. the UI, ingame features bla bla) were adding up to the frustration to this point. Due to reasons which are still beyond me, the old team were simply unable to catch up on all these mistakes. Lack of competence, lack of manpower? I seriously dont know, but the reasons mentioned led us to this shi**y situation we're currently facing.

And sorry to be the party pooper, but i highly doubt anything we or BB do will change something now. It would simply take too much effort.
    It was fun while it lasted, had some great games, met some amazing people, but just pull the damn plug already.....

PS: It is one thing complaining about something, but posting a "secret" screenshot and then blaming the persons who didnt remove it....for their lack of awareness? Talk about idiocy....