I have the same issue also, Ubisoft please fix

Aguton's Avatar Community Manager Ubisoft
    The issue should disappear after you log in a few times.
    Please tell me if you have already logged in quite a few times already.

The issue still exists, at least for myself.

Going by my post count, I have logged in at least 9 times in the last month and some. Pretty much resigned to closing that annoying and pointless pop-up box every page change or log-in.

Thankfully (?), the forum for Mighty Quest is pretty much dead so I do not need to log in that terribly often anymore it seems,

Originally Posted by Aguton Go to original post
    It doesn't, and this has not been fixed since the inception of the new forums.
    No corrections, no fixes, no support.
    You might want check with the system administrators and website forum coders because clearly they just graduated from college.
    The only way this was corrected by going into individual accounts and making the corrections to override the settings.

Fortunately, it won't matter much longer.

TAMB0's Avatar Junior Member
    I am also getting this incredibly annoying bug... please help me get rid f it!!!

Originally Posted by Aguton Go to original post
    This is ridiculous, it's 2015 and you have this kind of issue persisting for your users.

Originally Posted by x-BlackKnight-x Go to original post
    It doesn't, and this has not been fixed since the inception of the new forums.
    No corrections, no fixes, no support.
    You might want check with the system administrators and website forum coders because clearly they just graduated from college.
    The only way this was corrected by going into individual accounts and making the corrections to override the settings.

Fortunately, it won't matter much longer.
    Agreed, I've never in my life seen an issue like this on a website/forum that wasn't some highschool project/'clan' page.

guest-09ePppzu's Avatar Junior Member

It's happening to me too! Getting really frustrating...

It also shows the same white box when I try to change profile pic ........ Tried on 3 different browsers on iphone and Chrome via PC... Please change my name to "LIPPYART" (but in lower case, not caps).. Thanks!

Still no fix for this problem ?

I experience the same thing (I'm from the Rainbow Six Siege forums but there was a thread here so...).

And yes I logged in a loooot of times already.

Just for the record and to bump the thread, I have the same issue.

Tried changing my Uplay username as suggested in another post, no luck.

And just for the record also, when I contacted support they asked me to update my video drivers, disable all my windows services and post my dxdiag... Just.. Marvelous!