Toy Soldiers DLC Legendary Heroes-Does not work(PS4)

I just purchased the game at retail for $29.99 it comes with the code for the legendary heroes pack. I put the code in and yet I cannot access the DLC and it still wants me to purchase it again. Can anyone help? I just wasted $30 since I cannot play what i paid for.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Chetballard,

Is the DLC showing for you now?

Regards

Yes it is now for me but it does not work for my secondary account. Everything else works on my secondary account. It should since it follows the same rules as other DLC or games. It says on the paper insert for the legendary heroes pack.. that it permits download to accounts designated primary ps4 system and other ps4 systems when signed in with that account. So yes it does work for me but I cannot share it with my secondary account.

This is a feature that PS4 allows, and it should work. I do enjoy the game however and hope there is a fix or maybe I am doing something wrong. Anyone else thinking about this game, pick it up u would enjoy it. Not much else like this on ps4

Thank you for quick reply

Hi Chetballard,

You are welcome.

I've just confirmed with the developers.

The Legendary Heroes pack is tied to one account which purchased it and cannot be shared by other accounts on the console.

So that means that my other family members cannot play with me locally as the legendary heroes without purchasing the pack on their own PSN accounts? If that's the case, that's asking for too much and a definite deal breaker for me.

Unacceptable-- Won't be buying games from you company if not fixed-warning others

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hi Chetballard,

You are welcome.

I've just confirmed with the developers.

The Legendary Heroes pack is tied to one account which purchased it and cannot be shared by other accounts on the console.
    By the way-- I just added a review for your game on Metacritic.
    This is absolutely ridiculous. You are telling me that the game I bought to play with my kids will not allow them to use characters for split screen on the same machine. If this is not fixed I will not be a future customer. Does your company think that customers will not let others know to avoid this happening to them? This is a very greedy, and dishonest business practice. This means that when I buy a game from your company, one member gets to use the whole game and the rest gets to use half of it. Are you kidding me? WHO DO YOU THINK THE TARGET AUDIENCE IS FOR THIS GAME ANYWAY? This is a completely asinine business practice. You have forgotten that you provide a quality product and you get more customers and earn a reputation. You rip off a customer and you lose multiple customers and earn a reputation. I have already warned the local game stores I deal with. Now it is time to let the online community know. I have played many of your games in the past, but I will be looking to other companies now. If other companies adopt the same practice-- I'm free, I'll just spend increased time with my family doing other things. Your company, and it's products, aren't needed. I just enjoyed them in the past, but enjoy them much less now. I won't be buying your products new anytime soon.

Similar Issue

While I don't share the outrage, I'm having a similar issue.
    Physical version on PS4, have redeemed code. Any time I wish to switch Hero I'll get a prompt or "undefined store unavailable" on the four heroes. On occasion, closing the game completely and then going straight to hero select will allow me to use what I want, but then if I go back in there I'm immediately forced back to Kaiser.

Originally Posted by Grooben Go to original post
    Physical version on PS4, have redeemed code. Any time I wish to switch Hero I'll get a prompt or "undefined store unavailable" on the four heroes. On occasion, closing the game completely and then going straight to hero select will allow me to use what I want, but then if I go back in there I'm immediately forced back to Kaiser.
    I am having the same issue. I redeemed the code from the physical copy insert last night and was able to play for a good amount of time. I went to play this evening and was getting the same error, "Undefined Store Unavailable". It was for all four of the extra heroes. I was able to play against them (Cobra) in the Weekly challenge but not able to play as any of them.

Thank you

Hi Grooben and kortasthekiller, please open a ticket with Technical Support, so they can take a look at this for you https://support.ubi.com/

I will alert the team.

Thanks

Working Again For Me

I spoke with support over the phone and they had me uninstall and restore licenses from the PSN. This didn't work but I went back in and tried to purchase tokens to see if the store was available (error was "Store Unavailable") . Clicking on a Kaiser box to purchase (with X) didn't work but then I hit the Triangle to "Purchase Tokens" and it brought up the 4 options for tokens and dollar amounts. I selected a token and dollar amount option and I was then able to access the store. I exited out of the store and back into the game. Either a fluke or it triggered something and I was able to go and select Cobra Commander as well as the others from the Character select screen. Again, not sure if it was a fluke but mine is working again.

KortasTheKiller