New tournament

Why do you guys refuse to start a new tournament. Some of us champions have completed the rest of the game and look forward to the tournament's. Why the delay. Over a month we've been waiting

Ok ,lots of rumours flyin around with regard to the fate of legends ,so im asking you black widow9 straight out
    is it the end of spartacus or just a delay ,im sure everyone would like to know the truth "veritas"
    thanks.............

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    We will be having another Tournament so please keep an eye out.

lame response

Black Widow 9. Why do you give us such lame responses. I know there will be another tournament. But why must you make us wait so long. I am a champion. I've never seen you play, and would love to destroy your ludis. When do you play so I can challenge you to a wager match, because I feel you are full of it. You know my gammer tag. Come get some of this champion. I am the God of the arena.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I don't play at specific times but if you find me when you're on, feel free to challenge me to a Wager Match. You will most likely come out as the champion. lol

My gamertag is BlkWidow9.

VANDAMAG3's Avatar Member
    Lol Breeze, allot of folk are being so hostile about the time between tournaments. This isn't the first time it's happened, perhaps they are developing a game update.

In the meantime just have fun play wagers, online and perk hunt.

BlackWidow if I see your playing I'll spar a wager also!

My gamertag: aaronBLUEeyes

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    I don't play at specific times but if you find me when you're on, feel free to challenge me to a Wager Match. You will most likely come out as the champion. lol

My gamertag is BlkWidow9.
    That ID is not registered ?
    I want to play you too InFluenZa13

Play me "champion" LOL
    InFluenZa13

What's your ID tag? Play me "CHAMPION" MrBreeze4420!!

VANDAMAG3's Avatar Member
    They both, like me, are talking about gamertags for Xbox 360 not ID Tag for PS3. Sorry.