Am i playing with a corpse ?

The weekly character trials have stopped . The updates have stopped . The daily deals have stopped . The past 3 news post have been trophy posts . Is the game still being worked on or is it dead ?

Over the last few years it has rarely been updated and it's rare that a update will be good. (Deals and character trials and trophy posts where meaningless anyway.)

The game is for most intents and purposes is dead and has been for a long time. But it will never fully die because there are always new players and whales to spend money on it keeping it alive.

Rezna-'s Avatar Junior Member

Maybe Dead Maybe Not

Originally Posted by very-easy Go to original post
    The weekly character trials have stopped . The updates have stopped . The daily deals have stopped . The past 3 news post have been trophy posts . Is the game still being worked on or is it dead ?
    We don't know anything yet... kind of waiting for news in some manner. Some are saying their opinions that they think things are dead all together while others have had some limited communications about what's going on and are still lingering waiting for needed changes.

Originally Posted by Rezna- Go to original post
    We don't know anything yet... kind of waiting for news in some manner. Some are saying their opinions that they think things are dead all together while others have had some limited communications about what's going on and are still lingering waiting for needed changes.
    well your a ambassador aren't you, if you don't know whats going on either then its safe to say the game is dead.

Rezna-'s Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Flamedog72 Go to original post
    well your a ambassador aren't you, if you don't know whats going on either then its safe to say the game is dead.
    The ambassador thing is dead I know as much as you the CMs are your contacts now.

I wont forgot your hard work as Ambassador Rezna. You were the eternal optimist and peacekeeper.

Originally Posted by very-easy Go to original post
    If you are asking this question, you already know the answer.
    The less work that is done, the less someone needs to pay out to others.

Perfect analogy:
    "Its just an open coffin, collecting change on a street corner now".
    The worst part?
    There not even a "monkey grinder" out in front playing music anymore which at least happened up until June 2015.
    Make sure you recommend this game to ALL your friends (wink, wink).

Oh, and I am a "Junior Member" AGAIN, hilarious.
    I joined in August 2015?
    I do not think so...
    Thanks, UbiSoft with the warmest regards.

"Junior Member", how cute it is.

Anyway, I think with these new forums, things will become more and more complicated. First: are every CM aware of the change ?

EDIT: something funny is that French and English forums aren't linked anymore. In the French forum, I have a custom grade, and I set an avatar, while in the English forum, it seems they are gone.

Originally Posted by x-BlackKnight-x Go to original post
    If you are asking this question, you already know the answer.
    I figured with this being a new forum they would be checking to see how its doing. I figured the title would get a response, some sign of life. I figured wrong. Some players have come to kick the corpse a little but its not moving. Not even a twitch. It just lays there all corpsy and stuff.

XaeroTheHero's Avatar Magnus Opus
    Originally Posted by WorldWWilliam Go to original post
    Over the last few years it has rarely been updated and it's rare that a update will be good. (Deals and character trials and trophy posts where meaningless anyway.)

The game is for most intents and purposes is dead and has been for a long time. But it will never fully die because there are always new players and whales to spend money on it keeping it alive.
    As usual with your posts, you are totally off from the truth. The past few years the game has been extensively and frequently updated. It is only the past 4 weeks that it has gone quiet. And the reason for this is very important and there WILL be information shortly about this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►