🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

New HUD in Wild Run

I took some stills from the new Wild Run trailer and made this HUD comparison. The old HUD is on the top and the new one is on the bottom. It may change later, because it's pre-alpha, but it's interesting to see how they change the visual style.

If they do plan on changing it, I hope that it is optional. I prefer the original.

I personnally prefer the clean new HUD over the old one, but you should be able to keep the old one. It's a matter of taste.

I'd love to see them bring out multiple new styles that we can switch between. Maybe even make them purchasable, similar to NFSU2's custom gauges.

Originally Posted by Oscar97o Go to original post
    I personnally prefer the clean new HUD over the old one, but you should be able to keep the old one. It's a matter of taste.
    My thinking is it would be hard to focus in on the mini map at a quick glance when roads are right over moving scenery.

asmolnyi's Avatar Banned
    I like the new HUD.

yes i hope they make it selectble in the options that u can use the old HUD aswell because i like the old HUD

less clutter and obstruction. New HUD is slick.