steveeire's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The_Kiwi_ Go to original post
    It would diminish the events of AC3 and it would just start a dangerous precedent
    You mean the part of AC3 most people hated?

The_Kiwi_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by steveeire Go to original post
    Yes, that part

Originally Posted by Hans684 Go to original post
    The Shroud along with the power of the Koh-i-Noor in the hands of Galina could resurrect him, but that's just a theory. A GAME THEORY!!

But.. but... WHO IS PURPLE GUY?!!

Yes, that part
    Huh... My joke didn't work well. Stupid youtube. Anyways...

*In Reaper Voice* "So be it!"

RA503's Avatar Senior Member
    Good, we will finally will know who is the Father of Understand,(the relation between the shroud,baphomet and The Father is too big to explain,reserch on google and you will find eventually).

Edit : I found it

Alphacos007's Avatar Senior Member
    90% of the demo videos on youtube have that scene, considering it's the whole point of the mission in the demo.

RA503's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Alphacos007 Go to original post
    90% of the demo videos on youtube have that scene, considering it's the whole point of the mission in the demo.
    Sorry, I a bit off those days and don't know about that...

because is very rare for them reveal something about the pieces of eden before the game's release,this is very unnosual I even fear that this maybe can be a red hearring like Arno's pocketwatch... (I very happy with the shroud I hope is not a RH...)

Originally Posted by steveeire Go to original post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one

Originally Posted by RA503 Go to original post
    Good, we will finally will know who is the Father of Understand,(the relation between the shroud,baphomet and The Father is too big to explain,reserch on google and you will find eventually).

Edit : I found it

Huh? sounds odd?

Originally Posted by RA503 Go to original post
    Sorry, I a bit off those days and don't know about that...

because is very rare for them reveal something about the pieces of eden before the game's release,this is very unnosual I even fear that this maybe can be a red hearring like Arno's pocketwatch... (I very happy with the shroud I hope is not a RH...)
    I know it seems really odd.
    It could be to sweeten players up after Unity as many have sworn not to play Syndicate for that reason.
    So its used to tempt them in.

I don't think it showed all the gameplay though, as in the cutscene confession at the end. Because it cuts from the person standing to lying on the ground. <---- Could be that important information was cut out.

steveeire's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, that part
    Well I don't see how it could be diminished any further.

tbf it wouldn't be all that hard to bring him back, they could just say the Willy, Sean, and Rebecca thought he was dead but he was just in a vegetative state and Abstergo let on he was dead so they could use his DNA and someone could use the Shroud to bring him out of that vegetative state.

here are some hints. It's up to you to judge.

!- The next franchise will be in Egypt.
    2- the only piece of eden related to Egypt is the ankh (you can search about it in Wikias).
    3- assassins will look for the ankh.
    4- assassins' mentor is William Miles, Desmond's father.
    5- Guess what? The ankh can resurrect the dead.
    6- Let's not forget about Juno. She will return and the only person who can oppose her is our dead hero.
    Now it's up to you...

Originally Posted by siavash1380 Go to original post
    6- Let's not forget about Juno. She will return and the only person who can oppose her is our dead hero.
    Actually, many people think the only person who can oppose Juno is Eve or her female descendant, which many people believe Galina is and some start to think it might be Charlotte de la Cruz. ^-^