XaeroTheHero's Avatar Magnus Opus
    Originally Posted by Eener101 Go to original post
    They have been told time and again. This game has huge potential but it will never get fixed. Even if by some chance this game gets some extra funding, it will never get repaired. It has become stuck on a road and even if the cart gets moving again, it will only go further towards the previously set horrible destination only enjoyed by a few nutty "l33t" pay2compensate players.

For all intents and purposes, this game is dead dead dead.

Only way to save it is to let it die and have someone who cares more about the game then about milking their playerbase, make it again.
    The game HAS funding. That is not what the problem is right now.

Originally Posted by XaeroTheHero Go to original post
    You are right.
    It is called the "Ubitard Mentality".
    They are moving a Warp Factor 9 now, faster than the speed of light.

If you are going to make a reply with a quote, atleast make it worthwhile because right now your reply is about as relevant as a picture of a nun to what you just quoted.

Again: To anyone who is interested in this game, this game is dead and has been for a long time.

If you are going to make a reply with a quote, atleast make it worthwhile because right now your reply is about as relevant as a picture of a nun to what you just quoted.

Again: To anyone who is interested in this game, this game is dead and has been for a long time.
    My reply was very relevant as it was a correction to your false information. There's no need for you to post false and misleading information.

My reply was very relevant as it was a correction to your false information. There's no need for you to post false and misleading information.
    The proof is in the pudding. The fact that you still feel the need to defend this game by calling out what I said as "misleading" just proves that you are delusional. If anyone has been misleading others it was people like you. This game is dead in every way it counts. It is like a comatose person who will never wake up again.

Don't waste your time on this, look for stuff that actually deserves it and support that instead. Even if this game gets back it's funding and whatnot it is pretty much beyond worth saving at this point and don't let the pretty graphics and nice style fool you. The game has rotted at it's core and that rotted core will NEVER be cleansed at this stage.

Again: support games that actually deserve it and devs that really care. Neither is applicable to Mighty Quest and hasn't been for a VERY long time.

I just recently discovered the game unfortunately, but i still find it to be fun even if the community is close to dead. Too bad really, such potential for a fun game.

The proof is in the pudding. The fact that you still feel the need to defend this game by calling out what I said as "misleading" just proves that you are delusional. If anyone has been misleading others it was people like you. This game is dead in every way it counts. It is like a comatose person who will never wake up again.

Don't waste your time on this, look for stuff that actually deserves it and support that instead. Even if this game gets back it's funding and whatnot it is pretty much beyond worth saving at this point and don't let the pretty graphics and nice style fool you. The game has rotted at it's core and that rotted core will NEVER be cleansed at this stage.

Again: support games that actually deserve it and devs that really care. Neither is applicable to Mighty Quest and hasn't been for a VERY long time.

Well yes, it's dead in it's current state, I have not claimed anything else. The difference is that the game is not going to be canceled or shut down like you think it will be. That is the statement from you which I corrected. The difference between you and me is that I KNOW what will happen to MQEL and you don't.

But judging by the complete lack of anything being done in game or on the forums we can conclude that Ubisoft has chosen to abandon this product entirely?

Originally Posted by TokeMcBong Go to original post
    But judging by the complete lack of anything being done in game or on the forums we can conclude that Ubisoft has chosen to abandon this product entirely?
    Well, soon Ubisoft is not Ubisoft anymore. We can only hope that the new owners will continue this game. But from what hear, that is the plan.

Hey guys Im back

Amazing the game is dead or dieing and the admins gone...wow, why is it always games with such potential that this occurs....