DoC Alternate Art Gallery

Because I have a lot of free time when I'm at work, because I like alt arts, and because I wish we could one day get access to them more frequently... here comes this thread! I have decided to separate the joky Halloween / Christmas arts from the others, simply because I find them lame <.< (my thread, my rules!)

Extra Game 1: If you could choose 3 alts, which ones would you choose? I would pick Deleb, Acamas and Raya (close call with Cassandra and Kelthor )
    Extra Game 2: If you could choose which 3 cards get a new alt art, which ones would you choose? I would pick Takana Osore, Anton and Charity

Edit - Alternatively, you can see some of those arts in good quality here --> http://imgur.com/a/yegv1#KfO8tfT (credit to Shinrin_Hitori)
    ----------------------

Heroes

Acamas, Champion of the Bloodhorn

Cassandra, Seeker of Light

Deleb, Princess of Pain

Fleshbane, Champion of the Misshapen

Garant, Seeker of Discord

Ishuma, Lord of Dragons

Kat, Seeker of Freedom

Kelthor, Lord of Fury

Seria, Seeker of the Lost Souls

Creatures

Angel Protector

Caller of the Void

Blackskull Shredder

Dark Assassin

Hasafah, Chosen of the Shadows

Hellfire Maniac

Makeshift Golem

Pao Death Seeker

Ravager

Raya, Chosen of the Waves

Serpentfly (for President)

Shogun

The Banshee

Wolf Captain

Spells

Geyser

Enthrall

Shadow Image

Fortunes

Honor Binds Us

Events

Month of the Dancing Flames

Night of Rising Moon

Week of the Mercenaries

Halloween and Christmas Themed

Creatures

Al-Betyl Ghoul

Blackskull Cyclops

Sunrider (Halloween)

Wizard Tutor

Spells

Cursed Bound

Fortunes

Campfire

Consume Minions

Henexian Monastary

Stolen Supplies

Tree of Truth

Events

Day of Graduation

--------------

Spotted a mistake? Did I forget one? Have arts without stats that I could replace some of the ones I have in there?

Stoneofhelp's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for the art! Even though I am not playing anymore I fully support the fact that DoC could make a lot more money if these alt were in the shop for seals!

I was not aware that Zardoc and Month of Dancing flames had alts (and I do not think the Kelthor one was ever official?). Might be nice for you to include how the alt could have been aquired at the time.

PS it just struck me that Stronghold has 4 alt hero arts whereas all other factions only have one

Edit: Ok I was way off with Hero art: Stronghold 3 Alts. Inferno and Necro 2 Alts, Sanctuary and Haven 1 Alt, and Academy had no alts for heroes

Favorite Alts: Cassandra (own it and love it), Geyser, and then a lot of others are tied, Acamas, NotRM, and Makeshift Golem, and Ishuma.

Nice to see these, wish I owned then all. The Kelthor alt is official - at least I've played against it (although I find the portrait pretty lame). Maybe I'll finish that Kelthor portrait I started painting last year and post it. I love the art of DOC.

Dagnir_Smauga's Avatar Infernal Pit Lord
    Originally Posted by Mushidoz Go to original post
    Spotted a mistake?
    Zardoc don't have alternate art. This art

belongs to Stronghold hero who was included only in old campaign - Kassar Blackskull.

I see you use Aranarth78 Replay Manager to get this art. DoC RM have bug in Zardoc art and Aranarth78 wrote about this in release notes.

Did I forget one?
    Angel Protector

Al-Betyl Ghoul

Originally Posted by Stoneofhelp Go to original post
    I was not aware that Zardoc and Month of Dancing flames had alts (and I do not think the Kelthor one was ever official?). Might be nice for you to include how the alt could have been aquired at the time.
    Zardoc don't have alternate art.
    You can see Month of Dancing Flames alternate art in your statistics section when you achieve Champion III rank.
    About Kelthor, Lord of Fury
    Originally Posted by Kwasowa Grota
    Ta karta to bardzo ciekawy przypadek. W konkursie Pixel Challenge, w kategorii gry wideo w Quebec Canada w Musée de la Civilisation, Stéphanie Daigle aka Moonllita wygrała konkurencję. Jej karta (obrazek po prawej) miała zostać umieszczona w grze. Na razie znajduje się w jej plikach.
    Originally Posted by Acid Cave
    This card is a very interesting case. In The Pixel Challenge competition, in the category of video games in Quebec Canada at the Musée de la Civilisation, Stéphanie Daigle aka Moonllita won the competition. Her card (picture right) was to be placed in the game. At the moment it is in its files.
    DoC Kelthor alternate art
    Spoiler:  Show

Stéphanie Daigle aka Moonllita Kelthor alternate art

Originally Posted by Stoneofhelp Go to original post
    PS it just struck me that Stronghold has 4 alt hero arts whereas all other factions only have one
    Only 3 - Acamas, Kat and Kelthor. Fourth art belongs to Kassar Blackskull - Stronghold alfa hero included only in old campaign.

For today we have 41 alternate arts in MMDoC.

I count Rewards epic alternate art in () because Rewards set have only 12 heroic cards (Rewards set don't have common, uncommon, rare and epic cards [also FT set don't have heroic cards]). This one art belongs to Serpnetfly. Regular Serpentfly art have HotV set symbol in down right corner and it is common card. Alternate Serpentfly art have Rewards set symbol in down right corner and it is epic card.

MMDoC Common Uncommon Rare Epic Heroic All
    BS1 3 1 4 2 7 17
    Rewards - - - (1) 0 1
    VR 2 1 0 2 1 6
    HotV 1 2 0 1 0 4
    FW 2 1 3 0 0 6
    FT 0 0 1 0 - 1
    BS2 0 0 0 0 0 0
    HoN 0 0 0 0 1 1
    GB 0 1 1 2 0 4
    SoB 0 0 0 1 0 1
    ToR 0 0 0 0 0 0
    All 8 6 9 9 9 41

Edited then!

I actually used google and a bunch of websites for the arts (no replay manager), and I couldn't find the alt for merco ^^. Chances are these sites used replay manager for the art though. It was the first time I saw that "Zardoc art" too, weird that they don't use that art for anything.

Also noticed that some art were given for free back then (alternate for Kat for example), and that these missions are now gone.... that's pretty disappointing :/

1) Ishuma, the Sunrider and Hellfire Maniac.

2) new art for Ghost Dragon, Wanizame and Forked Lightning would be great for me.

Stoneofhelp's Avatar Senior Member
    Not the best, but it is something