Response was given .... But refund isn't

Hey,
    I bought r6:s year 3 pass on uplay but.... My game was a steam edition so I was told I would be given a refund .... They were pretty quick in response and I am happy but when it came to refund .... It still hasn't been done.... And the status still remains escalated .... I wish someone helps me. ... My case no: 07386496

From the Uplay site

How do I request a refund for my digital product?
    ANSWER:
    You may request a refund for digital games, for any reason, within 14 calendar days of the original purchase date (or from the date the content becomes available, in the case of pre-orders).

Purchases are no longer eligible for refund once accessed.

Purchases for consumables, DLC, or in-game purchases are final and not eligible for refunds.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by D.Okush Go to original post
    How do I request a refund for my digital product?
    ANSWER:
    You may request a refund for digital games, for any reason, within 14 calendar days of the original purchase date (or from the date the content becomes available, in the case of pre-orders).

Purchases are no longer eligible for refund once accessed.

Purchases for consumables, DLC, or in-game purchases are final and not eligible for refunds.
    Hello

Welcome to the forums! To request a refund, you can submit a Refund Request ticket to the Ubisoft Store support team by clicking Here

refund

i want refund becouse i have 2 fps and i want my money back

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Itz_poky! Please refer to the post by UbiCosmos immediately above your own post for instructions on how to request a refund.