o0fd's Avatar Junior Member

uplay refund

How do I request a refund? I bought the game directly from the uplay shop but I cant find a way to get a refund. Not on the site or the app. Is it even possible?

o0fd's Avatar Junior Member
    45 vieuws and nobody has a clue?

UE custommers have the right to request a refund in 10 days i seem to remember if the product was't downloaded, and needs to be granted by european law with no questions asked.

Just contact support https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/

QSB86x's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by BlueBreath Go to original post
    UE custommers have the right to request a refund in 10 days i seem to remember if the product was't downloaded, and needs to be granted by european law with no questions asked.

Just contact support https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/
    Did when i found out about the beta, stil awaiting reply.

Honestly worried about it since in their refund policy it states that they don't refund digital purchases

No returns / refunds will be offered for digital products except if we cannot deliver you the game.
    We accept physical products to be returned for up to 14 days from the date of their purchase under the condition that the product is un-opened (seal intact). You will need to first request a return from Uplay Customer Service. You will then be contacted via the response includes details on returning the item to the appropriate address. Shipping cost to the warehouse will be at your own cost. Once a returned product is received at the warehouse, the product is verified and if the products passes inspection you will be refunded. In the case the product fails inspection, the product is returned back to you. Claims to the carrier will be filed for damaged products, by Uplay Customer Service. In this scenario, a new request will be sent to the fulfilment partner to send a replacement (same item) product.
    For damaged product, we will request from you a picture of the product to be sent to our customer service.
    Though i'd put this up for agrumentation since they are in fact not delivering beta acces lol

Buy game on steam next time. You can refund it there up to 14 dayy, but your time in game can not be more than 2h.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey guys,

As BlueBreath said, the best thing to do is to contact support.

To help speed things up, you might want to submit your question through the Uplay Shop page rather than the generic support page above.

From the Uplay shop page click "Help" > "Still Need Help? Contact Customer Service"

QSB86x's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Kay Go to original post
    Hey guys,

As BlueBreath said, the best thing to do is to contact support.

To help speed things up, you might want to submit your question through the Uplay Shop page rather than the generic support page above.

From the Uplay shop page click "Help" > "Still Need Help? Contact Customer Service"
    Done before seeing this but wanted to say, it works... well sort of, but seems fishy, here's how things went

I send a ticket regarding i wanted to cancle the game and get a refund since the beta is not going through. A few days later i got 3 mails with 3 cancelled orders regarding anno (without specified price), and a bit later message from support that it seemed i cancelled it (whut? aren't you the guys that did that per my request??) a few days later, still no deposit on my bank. Send a support question how many days the refund could take. No reply to that as of yet.

probably 30 (working) days if they accepted your refund

Originally Posted by o0fd Go to original post
    How do I request a refund? I bought the game directly from the uplay shop but I cant find a way to get a refund. Not on the site or the app. Is it even possible?
    If you live in EU you have a 14 day "return right" which goes into effect when you RECEIVE what you bought, the only items not affected by this is stuff like game keys etc. bought on third-party sites (which could be sold off after a refund, which is why they are not upheld to the return right).
    You can request a refund and they will have to comply with it, no questions asked.

The transfer of your money might take a while, depending on method and country.

But legally speaking you are within your right to get a refund.
     1 people found this helpful

I have taken Ghost Recon Gold Edition yesterday but after downloading it when I start the game ( origin then ubisoft ) it shows the trial version , all dlc and other feature is been blocked ....