🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Logitech G29 Wheel

When will the Crew support for Logitech G29 for ps4? I tested this and nothing works from buttons, wheel or pedals. Only thing that works is the PS button.
    Note that the G29 wheel works just fine in other games.

Same Problem

Please patch in support for the Logitech G29 Steering Wheel. I was looking forward to using it in The Crew. Works with other driving games on Ps4, just not The Crew.

UbiVolfbane's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi guys!

Currently, the only devices that are officially supported can be listed here. If any other devices are added for the consoles, it would be reflected here. However, I will more than happy to pass this along. If you run into any other issues, don't hesitate to contact Support with the links in my signature below.

Originally Posted by Volfbane Go to original post
    Hi guys!

Currently, the only devices that are officially supported can be listed here. If any other devices are added for the consoles, it would be reflected here. However, I will more than happy to pass this along. If you run into any other issues, don't hesitate to contact Support with the links in my signature below.
    Thanks for the info Volfbane. Hopefully they can get it in there sooner rather than later. I'm sure a lot who got the wheel is itching to use it.

gutted

Today i purchased a logitec g29 wheel. i am so disappointed that the crew does no support this wheel. Is there any more info on if/when it will be supported?
    thanks
    Von

@UbiVolfbane - can you confirm if G29 support is planned for release with Wild Run?
    That will be an important factor informing my decision whether or not to purchase the expansion.

Hey guys, there's currently no info on support for the g29. If and when there is, we will update you.

Ok

so ubisoft at 2 week before launch wild run ...still dont know if they ll patch it for g29 or if u re never gonna make it :/

No support, no expansion purchase

If Ubisoft is not going to support my wheel, I don't see the point in sinking more money into The Crew.

Is it really that hard to support this wheel or something? (I honestly have no idea)

Also, definitely not gonna bother with games on PS4 if they don't support the g29 wheel. What's the point? $400 paper weight that's made for the PS4 that doesn't work with racing games. Why support those racing games? I loved The Crew. I would pick up The Wild Run right now, but there's zero reason to do that at the moment.
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►