New Tournaments

Is there any new's about a up in coming tourney?

The 2 CBF was a pleasant surprise!

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    As soon as we have news we'll let you know lanista. Gratitude!

I'm hoping they're working on a new level 50 trident weapon to be awarded during this time

or at least bring back Agron's great sword

yes! Both would be fantastic. I fear though, that the lack of effort from the programmers/developers indicate we are nearing the end of this great game. My hope is that someone out there realizes the passion of the fan base is undeniable and find value in creating a formatted disc version and then make it available for the next-gen consoles.
    Maybe then the dual sword freeze, updating game data freeze and super lag could be a thing of the past! But if you're listening Sparty gurus- PUNISH QUITTERS WITH DEATH OR PERMANENT LOSS OF GLADS!!!

New tournament next month!

I believe there is a new tournament next month but don't quote me on this!
    Let's all hope this happens right people!

so an idea yet whats going on with the tourneys and why it hasnt dropped ?

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Toxicvisionz1 Go to original post
    so an idea yet whats going on with the tourneys and why it hasnt dropped ?
    Hello and welcome to the Forums

There will be further Tournaments so keep an eye out for the next one.

I am feeling as though there will be no tournament forthcoming anytime soon. Otherwise they would be spoken of to us already. Perhaps make a tourney where only legend gladiators can be used. or where no perks are active. Maybe introduce new nemesis such as Caesar or crassus . Put some weapons armour or banner items on sale. The in game scrolling messages are never changed in a timely manner and the basic upkeep is shoddy so the only people who care about this game are those about to die

hoping for more!?

hoping for more ... over the years ive spent over a couple hundred on gold ... more than i have on most other games!!!

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hello and welcome to the Forums

There will be further Tournaments so keep an eye out for the next one.
    [SIZE=4][/ISIZE]I really would like to see more tournaments but expect nothing more forthcoming. Otherwise you would gives dates and times telling us to fear not for the gods will bless you soon. but no you give a generic answer just saying soon sometime maybe who knows right?