What's would you like to see in a collectors edition?

I really would love to see a collectors edition for this game. I use to buy every collectors edition I could get my hands on. I have learned to only really get collectors editions that are worth it now though. I would however love to see a collectors edition for this game. What would you guys like to see if there is one?

A figurine and a cool map of something will win me over... Love a cool map.

Havemercy87's Avatar Member
    I would like to see 3 collector's editions, one for each faction. Each would have a poster, a map, and a figurine would be cool to, but definitely the first 2

Dead1y-Derri's Avatar For Honor & Watch Dogs Moderator
    I hope there is at least one edition with some kind of steelbook case. I like getting those.

Originally Posted by Dead1y-Derri Go to original post
    I hope there is at least one edition with some kind of steelbook case. I like getting those.
    That would be nice to, add that to my list as well lol

I would love the collectors editions to have a statue(choose which faction you want), art book, and soundtrack. That would pretty much make my day.

the_don7684's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Havemercy87 Go to original post
    I would like to see 3 collector's editions, one for each faction. Each would have a poster, a map, and a figurine would be cool to, but definitely the first 2
    THIS but definitely with a figurine. Would love to add to the collection. Also, maybe a flag of the faction too.

EXCLUSIVE GAME ALTERING DLC AND GODMODE CHEAT ONLY AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTOR'S EDITION BUYERS!! YOU MAD?! HAHAH JUST JOKING.

But the faction statues sound right, most likely there will be either a big statue with all factions fighting on it (or 2 like MK9 CE with Scorpion/Sub-Zero) or 3 separate ones as you said. More than that is not likely cause even 3 types is much to predict with the divided choices for factions to be cost effective. (so no female versions?) That's a tough one for the marketing guys. Or if they want to go expensive, they could do helmets for all 3 factions like Halo 3 Legendary edition. Anyways if anything the Oni needs to be on the statue, hotdamn the design is so GOOD! I bow before you designers!!

I forgot to add what I would like to see. The best collectors for me would be a steelbook case (a must), an art book (would love to see early sketches of each class), and for sure a statue. The perfect statue would be one warrior from all three factions in one statue, maybe 8in wide by 9in tall. I'm not against exclusive dlc as long as it's maybe just colors or flags, and something that could be purchased later. Retail between 99.99-119.99. I would be all over it.

As big as this game is going to be, as big as we all want it to be. I don't think any of these would be to far fetched for Ubisoft to do.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►