Hi all I just had to post this as it has changed my life.
    sorry but im not going to worry about grammer.
    I have recently been having problems at work and at home with being able to stay awake or have energy enough to enjoy my time with my children.my work made me go to the doctor when recently in a meeting i dozed off for a few minutes.
    well to make a long story short it was discovered that i have sleep apnea.
    sleep apnea is where you stop breathing as you sleep.
    symptoms:
    waking up at odd hours of the night and having to pee alot.
    heavy snoring (your spouse can hear u stop)
    tired all the time

the local hospital sleep lab i was sent to recorded these figures during the night i slept there.
    actual sleep 4 hrs not good rem sleep more like daydreaming
    stopped breathing 568 times longest was 45 seconds
    blood o2 level 95% is good 85% is bad mine went to 71%

i was the second worse result they ever had and as such made it a priority to get me back in,so after only 1 week i was brought in and put on a c-pap machine which uses pressurised air to keep the soft tissues open while you sleep
    new result
    never stopped breathing once
    was in rem sleep within 20 min
    o2 was at 96%

i have been givin a machine and what can i say i feel great!!!!!
    8 hours i wake up my energy is so high i dont believe it the kids love it the wife loves i dont snore now.at work my boss said im not the same person from a week ago.im making plans now for me and the kids to do things i havent felt like doing in a long time.
    ive honestly been givin a new lease on life.when i wake up now no alarm needed i feel alert and fresh.its wonderfull.
    added benefits
    o2 up means metabolism goes waqy up i was told to expect a natural weight loss
    my hunger has curbed itself like you would not believe and my thirst to.

for those with this problem please get it checked before it kills you
    it is very hard on the heart and leads to strokes and heart attacks plus your quality of life sucks
    im only 40 years old six two and 250 lbs im not sagging fat but i did have this problem and never even knew it.i thought i was getting diabetes.if i hadnt had this checked id have been one of those 45 year old guys they find dead in bed from a supposed heart attack!
    take care all
    john

Hi all I just had to post this as it has changed my life.
    sorry but im not going to worry about grammer.
    I have recently been having problems at work and at home with being able to stay awake or have energy enough to enjoy my time with my children.my work made me go to the doctor when recently in a meeting i dozed off for a few minutes.
    well to make a long story short it was discovered that i have sleep apnea.
    sleep apnea is where you stop breathing as you sleep.
    symptoms:
    waking up at odd hours of the night and having to pee alot.
    heavy snoring (your spouse can hear u stop)
    tired all the time

the local hospital sleep lab i was sent to recorded these figures during the night i slept there.
    actual sleep 4 hrs not good rem sleep more like daydreaming
    stopped breathing 568 times longest was 45 seconds
    blood o2 level 95% is good 85% is bad mine went to 71%

i was the second worse result they ever had and as such made it a priority to get me back in,so after only 1 week i was brought in and put on a c-pap machine which uses pressurised air to keep the soft tissues open while you sleep
    new result
    never stopped breathing once
    was in rem sleep within 20 min
    o2 was at 96%

i have been givin a machine and what can i say i feel great!!!!!
    8 hours i wake up my energy is so high i dont believe it the kids love it the wife loves i dont snore now.at work my boss said im not the same person from a week ago.im making plans now for me and the kids to do things i havent felt like doing in a long time.
    ive honestly been givin a new lease on life.when i wake up now no alarm needed i feel alert and fresh.its wonderfull.
    added benefits
    o2 up means metabolism goes waqy up i was told to expect a natural weight loss
    my hunger has curbed itself like you would not believe and my thirst to.

for those with this problem please get it checked before it kills you
    it is very hard on the heart and leads to strokes and heart attacks plus your quality of life sucks
    im only 40 years old six two and 250 lbs im not sagging fat but i did have this problem and never even knew it.i thought i was getting diabetes.if i hadnt had this checked id have been one of those 45 year old guys they find dead in bed from a supposed heart attack!
    take care all
    john

I love happy endings!

Yeah, excellent to hear about the improved quality of life Gutsy post

Nice to hear your good fortune in diagnosing your problem. Now get out there and enjoy your life!

Glad you feel better ole buddy, now lay off those pork chops at 3am

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/vfc/home.htm

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Lol. Thats a damn good thing!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
    Thank goodness! No more snoring on Team Speak!!

_http://www.ghostskies.com_
    http://www.ghostskies.com/
    _http://www.acompletewasteofspace.com/forum_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Most P-39's were sent to the Russians - so I guess that was an American secret weapon against our Russian allies."

Stan Wood, P-38 pilot who also flew the P-39.

You are hard enough to shoot down sleeping let alone awake!

Good to here you found a solution/cure and have new happiness. On the down side, no more excuses for sleeping at work.

CWoS FB forum. More Cheese, Less Whine.
    Original IL-2 P-39 and FB P-63 vet.
    The Pig Sty

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►