It is tue that curently, maybe it's not the best period. xD

Originally Posted by Rezna- Go to original post
    It will get filled with all the negative energy floating around instead of being light and fun... so I see no point.
    Is the color of that 'negative energy' as BLACK as the NIGHT? =)

Originally Posted by guest-kdK9ZvCs Go to original post
    Is the color of that 'negative energy' as BLACK as the NIGHT? =)
    I liked it, I give you a +1 and a cookie.

Originally Posted by FctRacine Go to original post
    I liked it, I give you a +1 and a cookie.

I couldn't help myself. I have been lurking the old forums and this new one too for quite some time now. Of all the forums I have ever read, I can definitely say that the MQEL forums (both old and new), is hands down the most entertaining forum I have ever monitored so far. The amount of drama and the character development of each major poster and CMs on most threads is so interesting that I can even make a story out of it. I especially like 4 major posters and 1 CM. Each of them changed so much over the years. Quite a good read really, and I thank them a lot.

Sorry if I'm starting to get long winded, guess that's what happens when you lurk a lot.

Aguton's Avatar Community Manager Ubisoft
    As for the Mighty Meme thread, it was transfered to these forums by MissBetwixt, you can find it here:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1221153-Might-Meme!

Originally Posted by Aguton Go to original post
    As for the Mighty Meme thread, it was transfered to these forums by MissBetwixt, you can find it here:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1221153-Might-Meme!
    This post was edited because it specifically targeted players and did not offer any constructive feedback. Please read the forum rules for the code of conduct here.
    Aguton