1. #1
    MissBetwixt's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    47

    Spotlight Recipients - The light shines down





    Share this post

  2. #2
    Aguton's Avatar Community Manager Ubisoft
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    56
    And this week's spotlight is about our dear Irenemiku

    Share this post

  3. #3

    Congratz IreneMiku

    Always enjoy visiting your MightyMeme thread and reading your out-of-the-box suggestions. Hope you're still kickin' it in Opulencia.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    uboras's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    13
    Originally Posted by IMBIGNSCAREY Go to original post
    Always enjoy visiting your MightyMeme thread and reading your out-of-the-box suggestions. Hope you're still kickin' it in Opulencia.
    She has left Opulencia as far as I know
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by uboras Go to original post
    She has left Opulencia as far as I know

    yep its almost like they are lighting a bat signal hoping for players to comeback with these spotlights
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by uboras Go to original post
    She has left Opulencia as far as I know
    She left over 2+ months ago.
    She and I still talk regularly.
    We are both in the same opinion regarding this game.

    Your new forums are still broke, UbiSoft, and nobody cares about spotlights now.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by x-BlackKnight-x Go to original post
    She left over 2+ months ago.
    She and I still talk regularly.
    We are both in the same opinion regarding this game.

    Your new forums are still broke, UbiSoft, and nobody cares about spotlights now.
    Game is currectly very very very very death like you said before.

    Even myself i only login to check mines and chat.

    i am almost hoping it just goes offline to remove the small hope i still got.

    So far the dev team is (even if it is 6 people) is really bad.

    Even if the give the game a big revamp + extra feature's, it will still fail!

    Why?
    -Soon a lot of games with the same feature's are released.
    With a better dev team.
    and those games got real gameplay.
    Not Forcing you to play 1 way to success.

    atleast i now know a lot more about wiki's.
    and will still help on that now and in the future.

    But will i support the game?
    - Nah...

    Kinda wish i did not was so stubborn, and listen to the blackknight earlier.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Tabq- Go to original post
    Kinda wish i did not was so stubborn, and listen to the blackknight earlier.
    I warned people months ago, even years now.
    Some people listened and moved on, some did not.
    For ANYBODY else that is STILL listening, MOVE ON!
    The game is NOT going to improve, and is just coffin waiting to close after the last bit of rattled change is thrown into the UbiSoft coffer.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    It's quite sad.

    Do you think we should recreate the Mighty Meme thead in this new forum ? It had a big success on the previous one.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Rezna-'s Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    14
    Originally Posted by FctRacine Go to original post
    It's quite sad.

    Do you think we should recreate the Mighty Meme thead in this new forum ? It had a big success on the previous one.
    It will get filled with all the negative energy floating around instead of being light and fun... so I see no point.
    Share this post