1. #11
    Originally Posted by Mr.Black24 Go to original post
    Dude, I was blown away by all of this! Now this is what I call stealth! Making full use of the frontier like this is what I want to see in a Connor sequel. What I love the most is that instead of just walking towards the next cover brush like how you see in Black Flag and 3, you roll towards it! It makes much more sense than walking towards it, being full upright with a high chance of your enemies spotting you and gives of the sense of actually tracking down your prey.
    If I recall correctly Ubi tried to fix this, but couldn't get crouching right for AC4. And you can AIM the bow freely, what witchcraft is this !


    Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    It does give me a AC3 x Tomb Raider vibe with more vibrancy, and, of course, exotic robot animals in a post-apocalyptic land. I'm super excited for it.
    Yeah, I really like how the robots in the vid have different roles.Also it makes way more sense to scavange robot animals for resources/upgrades than to just randomly skin animals for a bigger holster.


    Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    you all suck
    That's also true unfortunately
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    you all suck
    (:
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by I-Like-Pie45 Go to original post
    people are just saying that because female protagonist
    I disagree with that. Shall we have a meaningless debate?
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Xstantin's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,369
    Originally Posted by EmbodyingSeven5 Go to original post
    I disagree with that. Shall we have a meaningless debate?
    dinosaurs are what's important anyway
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by KEVT2011 Go to original post
    dinosaurs are what's important anyway
    And robots (:
    Share this post

  6. #16
    ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Poortugal
    Posts
    7,204
    The fact that no one made a big budget third person open world game with realistic dinosaurs yet is depressing and makes me wish the Nazis had won and a comet hits earth.

    Coincidently Shinji Mikami the other day said he would like to resurrect the Dino Crisis franchise, as well as God Hand, but he doesn't work at Capcom anymore.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Originally Posted by ze_topazio Go to original post
    The fact that no one made a big budget third person open world game with realistic dinosaurs yet is depressing and makes me wish the Nazis had won and a comet hits earth.

    Coincidently Shinji Mikami the other day said he would like to resurrect the Dino Crisis franchise, as well as God Hand, but he doesn't work at Capcom anymore.
    A Farcry Jurassic park spoof would be awesome.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Poortugal
    Posts
    7,204
    As long as is third person because I can't stand first person cameras and if the game of my dreams is made and is first person I would rage so hard even the Pope back in Rome would hear and think the judgment day had started.

    Actually that game exists.



    This one too.

    http://kotaku.com/a-survival-game-wh...aur-1666985406
    Share this post