AT-CasseyUndt's Avatar Member

Hacking the division !

Do you think it is possible to use cheat programs on the division?
    What will be the policy of Ubisoft this?

ps : i use google trad

Hopefully it won't be possible at all, but in any case cheating will not be permitted of course and will result in serious repercussions.

I don't think you should use cheats online, in singleplayer it would be okay, but this game is multiplayer only - so no.
    (woho my 100th post ♥)

Originally Posted by CasseyUndt Go to original post
    Do you think it is possible to use cheat programs on the division?
    What will be the policy of Ubisoft this?

Seriously??? Someone would honestly have to ask if cheats or cheating is permitted in an online based multiplayer game??? Since when has it ever been allowed in multiplayer games? I mean punkbuster was invented to prevent cheating and even used to have a website called punkbusted where players caught were posted on the list and hung out to dry for the world to see and know they were a cheater, ahhh the good ole days of punkbusted. So the short answer is absolutely not and has never been endorsed to cheat since the first online shooters ever and would only be endorsed by maybe a F2P/P2W title by a publisher you have never heard of and is just trying to make money and doesn't care.

AT-CasseyUndt's Avatar Member
    how many mmo/fps/tps have no cheater or no hacker ?

the question is not to ask the permition as you think but if TD is enought strong to avoid this attitude.

In the case of some player are cheating, how ubisoft manage this or how can we report this.

Serously open you mind before write.

PublicVermin's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    Hopefully it won't be possible at all, but in any case cheating will not be permitted of course and will result in serious repercussions.
    What repercussions? Because on GRFS there are more than a few cheaters. It happens, always has, always will. However, When I and a few other players tried to proceed through the "proper avenues", we got the ring around. Ubisoft said it was a PSN issue, and PSN told us that it was YOUR problem. So Who exactly would be responsible for carrying out punishment?

Originally Posted by PublicVermin Go to original post
    What repercussions? Because on GRFS there are more than a few cheaters. It happens, always has, always will. However, When I and a few other players tried to proceed through the "proper avenues", we got the ring around. Ubisoft said it was a PSN issue, and PSN told us that it was YOUR problem. So Who exactly would be responsible for carrying out punishment?
    a lot of discussion and tool creation is going on in the back end, that's about all I can say for the time being

That's all I can say http://z0r.de/2738
    (site for flash files)

Tihocan's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    a lot of discussion and tool creation is going on in the back end, that's about all I can say for the time being
    Nice.
    I'd be happy if people that were detected as cheaters suddenly had permanent rogue status and gained no benefits of such.
    "Oh sorry, the game isn't as fun anymore? Everyone else seems to be enjoying themselves..."

TheEnglishGent's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mikichiix Go to original post
    (woho my 100th post ♥)
    Yaay! Congrats *waves flag in excitement*

Originally Posted by Lokiey1973 Go to original post
    Seriously??? Someone would honestly have to ask if cheats or cheating is permitted in an online based multiplayer game??? Since when has it ever been allowed in multiplayer games? I mean punkbuster was invented to prevent cheating and even used to have a website called punkbusted where players caught were posted on the list and hung out to dry for the world to see and know they were a cheater, ahhh the good ole days of punkbusted. So the short answer is absolutely not and has never been endorsed to cheat since the first online shooters ever and would only be endorsed by maybe a F2P/P2W title by a publisher you have never heard of and is just trying to make money and doesn't care.
    While I share your view - cheaters in a multiplayer environment are entirely selfish, and deserve to be ridiculed - be aware that he/she may not have been asking whether he/she can cheat; merely whether they would have to face cheaters in The Division, and what is Ubisofts policy on cheating.

But to pretty much repeat what everyone else has said: The majority of game designers/producers are very strict against cheaters and hackers, as they see it as defacing / interfering with their "intellectual property". Some companies have even gone as far as to banning people from accessing any of their games (future or past), so I would not advise it.

Also, the companies will never openly advertise how they scan for hackers / cheaters, as it would give the hackers information about what security they need to get around.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►