Originally Posted by flynlion Go to original post
    I didn't know that either. Thanks for sharing Toy, although I actually prefer the sticky Crimson from the '80s:

Well, if the chapman stick is turned into bass. Man, bassists will have a horrible time. Because we haven't got enough of Primus. Also think of the awesome tones that we would get if Elephant Talk was in the game.
    Well, it's just like Jimi again, only they're not as requested. Hoping so hard right now.

Lord-Flatus's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by RollingStone222 Go to original post
    The southern rock icon could be Johnny B. Goode, since it's an iconic rock song set in the south.
    Oooh! Make it the Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush live version please! (not that I could play it, but ESA would still be fun.)

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ZappinNinja Go to original post
    Well, if the chapman stick is turned into bass. Man, bassists will have a horrible time. Because we haven't got enough of Primus. Also think of the awesome tones that we would get if Elephant Talk was in the game.
    Well, it's just like Jimi again, only they're not as requested. Hoping so hard right now.
    That ain't gonna happen. There isn't enough of a market for chapman sticks, 6 string basses, banjos or sitars to make it worth Ubisoft's investment. I would prefer to see something requiring the use of Tony Levin's Funk Fingers instead.

I'm wondering if the Royalty could be a B.B. King pack. He passed away about 2 months ago. That might be long enough, if there were strong relationships or things in process, to license and track enough for a tribute pack.

Originally Posted by gman1647 Go to original post
    I'm wondering if the Royalty could be a B.B. King pack. He passed away about 2 months ago. That might be long enough, if there were strong relationships or things in process, to license and track enough for a tribute pack.
    I think a B.B. King pack would only be possible if it was planned before his passing away, 2 months seems too short for licensing.

I was thinking Royalty being not contained in the artist but rather the name of a song in a pack.

Whatever your opinion of Avenged Sevenfold, you can't deny their popularity as a top 40 requested artist (top 3 if music games like Rock Band are anything to go by). Given only 4 songs are available at the moment (1 on disc + 3 pack during RS1 days) a 5 pack containing the following songs or a slight variation would make sense:
    Hail to the King
    Unholy Confessions
    Almost Easy
    Seize the Day
    So Far Away or Welcome to the Family

It is also possible that since we are getting a Skynyd pack that we might finally be getting a pack from the "King of Rock and Roll"

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post
    I think a B.B. King pack would only be possible if it was planned before his passing away, 2 months seems too short for licensing.
    we've learned there are 6 months of DLC "in the process".

solidwhitemike's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post

I was thinking Royalty being not contained in the artist but rather the name of a song in a pack.

Whatever your opinion of Avenged Sevenfold, you can't deny their popularity as a top 40 requested artist (top 3 if music games like Rock Band are anything to go by). Given only 4 songs are available at the moment (1 on disc + 3 pack during RS1 days) a 5 pack containing the following songs or a slight variation would make sense:
    Hail to the King
    Unholy Confessions
    Almost Easy
    Seize the Day
    So Far Away or Welcome to the Family
    Yes please. Add Sheppard of Fire and make it a 6 pack.

I would buy their stuff off of Waking the Fallen. Do not like their new stuff so I havn't bought any.

chris60119's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ZappinNinja Go to original post
    There will never be enough Primus/Les Claypool