flynlion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MartynQ Go to original post
    I personally am not holding my breath on that one... everything I hear about Robert Fripp does not make me think "there is somebody likely to approve their music to appear in a guitar-based computer game."
    I've seen Robert Fripp live a dozen times or more, both with King Crimson and various other bands. Even caught a few of his solo "Frippertronics" gigs back in the late '70s where the audience could chat with him and whatnot. He's actually a rather friendly guy with a good sense of humor. He might even dig Rocksmith.

Originally Posted by chiefwahoo216 Go to original post
    please let the more royalty be a queensryche 5 pack !!
    oh yes! Yes by all that is holy yes!!

RollingStone222's Avatar Senior Member
    Royalty: The Kingsmen or Sultans of Swing

Originally Posted by rossmossfloss Go to original post
    Prince tracks have some excellent electric guitar and funky bass and would be excellent additions to RS. I predict purple rain, red corvette and raspberry beret. I agree with your prediction of Georgia Satellites too.

Has Prince ever licensed his music to games? He seems like the kind of artist who would not do it. Plus, he's no longer royalty I guess, more like former royalty.
    he's been back on his throne for a long time already. He's no longer whatever that "symbol" was.

Dire Straits with Sultans of swing would be awsome as royalty dlc, and why not The Marshall Tucker Band for some southern rock, Can't you see is a must to that game I think

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by flynlion Go to original post
    I've seen Robert Fripp live a dozen times or more, both with King Crimson and various other bands. Even caught a few of his solo "Frippertronics" gigs back in the late '70s where the audience could chat with him and whatnot. He's actually a rather friendly guy with a good sense of humor. He might even dig Rocksmith.

unlikely but not impossible

RollingStone222's Avatar Senior Member
    The southern rock icon could be Johnny B. Goode, since it's an iconic rock song set in the south.

MartynQ's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok - I didn't know King Crimson was in GH, in which case my objection is removed. I guess it is possible, but not what I would expect.

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    King Tuff - great guitar work. Garage rock. on tour now.

More Queen ? We got that single a couple weeks ago. Maybe there's more in line.

flynlion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MartynQ Go to original post
    Ok - I didn't know King Crimson was in GH, in which case my objection is removed. I guess it is possible, but not what I would expect.
    I didn't know that either. Thanks for sharing Toy, although I actually prefer the sticky Crimson from the '80s: