I need help

So my heart says samurai, but my brain says knight. What do i do? I love the looks of both, but i just can't decide. Plz help

SerWarhammer's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Rekcikesra Go to original post
    So my heart says samurai, but my brain says knight. What do i do? I love the looks of both, but i just can't decide. Plz help
    Take the VIKING!!!! Brutalize the enemy!

MrJoker.'s Avatar Member
    If you want to be an honorable man , before which the enemies run away. Select a knight !

MajorCynik's Avatar Member
    Both are more honourable warriors so your choice should be more cosmetic. Personally speaking, being a european (UK) there is no choice #IamKnight

The heart is fickle, prone to flights of fancy and silliness. Put trust in your brain, that'll serve you true in most situations.

UbiVolfbane's Avatar Community Manager
    This is something you must search deep within your soul.. and ask yourself.. Who would you rather NOT fight?
    #IamSamurai

Thanks

Thank you for your opinions,and advice. See you on the battlefield.