Po2i's Avatar Junior Member

32 players Momcards duel of champions tournament on the 19th of July

MoMcards.fr presents :

RULINGS OF THE TOURNAMENT

Inscriptions:

32 participants allowed.

To take part in the tournament, you need to type: “I'm in” + IG Pseudo under this topic.

Once the 32 places filled, we will create a waiting line, in order to replace any player bailing out. The order of priority will be the same that the order of registering.

Registering will take place in that topic only.

Tournament:

The first round's pairings will take place between 12.30pm CEST and 1pm CEST sunday 19 july 2015.

Tournament will start at 1pmCEST.

Each and every player will have to add “TournoiMoMCards” to their in-game friendlist before the start of the first match.
    Every match will take place in standard mode, and will be played as a Best of 3. Each player will ban 2 heroes. These bans will be made before each Bo3.

The first part of the tournament will be disputed in 5 swiss rounds. In case of draw(s), Challonge provide us several Tiebreaker systems that will decide the final standings.. You will be able to follow the results and rankings using the Challonge website linked in the chat*during*the live stream.

The second part will showcase the 4 best players of the swiss rounds in a*Top 4 with a single elimination bracket. This final bracket will be seeded according to the swiss rounds standings: 1st against 4th and 2nd against 3rd, the semi-finals will be followed by a 3rd place play match between losers, and then the grand final will be played.

You will send the results of each Bo3 in game to “TournoiMoMCards” at the end of each Bo3, in order to enter the results on the challonge.

If you are the winner of the round, you will also send us a mail at this address:*tournoiMoMCards@gmail.com with the following informations:

Score, bans by players, replay of the 2 or 3 matches with the following nomenclature: R1/R2/R3/R4/R5/SEMIFINALE/3RDPLACEPLAYOFF/FINALEPLAYER1VSPLAYER2GAME1/2/3

Example:
    Ropette beats Tongkill 2-1 on the second swiss round. He sends the following mail (because he won):

Ropette 2 – 1 Tongkill

Ropette ban : Ariane, Namtaru

Tongkill ban: Xorm, Kiril

And in the mail as an attachment, he includes the replays renamed as following:

R2ropetteVStongkillGAME1

R2ropetteVStongkillGAME2

R2ropetteVStongkillGAME3

Every match will be played via the Practice mode, then Practice Duel. You will challenge your opponent designated by the challonge here.

Matches will take place in Standard mode and in Bo3, which means the first player who wins 2 games wins the round.

Every player will ban 2 heroes. They won't be able to play any of the 4 heroes banned, even the ones they banned themselves.

If you play a banned hero, you will be declared loser of this game.

The ban order will be told by your order in the challonge. The first player will ban 1 hero, then the second player will ban 2 heroes, then the first player will ban 1 last hero.

Rules:

You will have 5 minutes to accord on the bans, then you will have 45 minutes to finish your Bo3. If your 45 minutes are passed, each player will have two more turns. At the end of these 2 turns if the game is not over two sceniarios are possible:
    -- A draw will be declared if the match was the third one.
    --One player was at 1-0 before this game: he will be declared winner.
    In the case of a disconnection, send an In-game message to TournoiMoMCards in your friendlist. You will be ask to send a screenshot proving the disconnection is not your fault. Otherwise, you will be accounted for a loss.

If you got no news from your opponent after five minutes, tell TournoiMoMCards. After 10 minutes if your opponent is still missing, you will be declared winner of the Bo3. This rule will be true during every round of the tournament.

In the case of a dispute, send a message to TournoiMoMCards. We will do our best to resolve and answer any problem.

Rewards:

1st place: 1250 seals
    2nd : 750 seals
    3rd : 600 seals
    4th: 300 seals
    5th to 8th : 100 seals

Stream:

During the stream, a Time of Renewal box will be given away.

From 12.30pm CEST to 1pm CEST: the organization and the rules of the tournament will be reminded to everyone.

Starting at 1pm CEST: Players will have access to the challonge link on both streams. You will be able to find the name of your opponent then start the bans and your Bo3.

Until 2pm CEST: We will answer any questions, and will present the duels.

Once we get the first replays, we will start to shoutcast matches. We will always have 1 round of latency from the players.

French casting: Philcas31, Elgerine and Naobreizh44 on www.twitch.tv/momcards
    English casting: Po2i and Tobeskip on www.twitch.tv/momcards2
    Referee: TournoiMoMCards in game.

Po2i's Avatar Junior Member
    List of participants:
    1-GZ.Milky
    2-HSVler
    3-pawel999k
    4-Eltshan
    5-Eaglegang
    6-Throyzen
    7-Qiazo
    8-Foxclear
    9-Lirysse
    10-Woodder
    11-ftr_midnight
    12-Offenssif
    13-cromagnonjld
    14-Reg121212
    15-Llorente9
    16-Kroslo1
    17-D4rk-Messi4n
    18-Ylangli
    19-LaerCe
    20-Ionishomaru
    21-Sea_Helios
    22-Thejudepomme
    23-obidi
    24-Mr.EVILDEAD
    25-Sonoja
    26-jolo766
    27-
    28-
    29-
    30-
    31-
    32-

Milky97's Avatar Team GZ Captain
    yo GZ.Milky IGN

Sounds like fun.

I'm in. IGN: HSVler

For going to the site :

http://www.momcards.fr/en/mom

pawel123k's Avatar Duel of Champion Grandmaster
    I'm in
    IGN: pawel999k

Same !
    IGN : Eltshan

I'm in.
    IGN : Eaglegang

I'm in too.
    IGN: Throyzen

I'm in: Qiazo.

Let's see this then. I think I'll lose horribly.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►