I couldn't believe it.

I was on my way to work this morning and someone came from miles behind and overtook me.

There is no way he could have done that without cheating. There were at least two roundabouts between us.

I checked the clock on my dashboard and it was showing the right time (I was late for work).

/Mad

"When the hunter comes, the tiger runs with the dear"

I couldn't believe it.

I was on my way to work this morning and someone came from miles behind and overtook me.

There is no way he could have done that without cheating. There were at least two roundabouts between us.

I checked the clock on my dashboard and it was showing the right time (I was late for work).

/Mad

I had the same thing happen to me today! I blew it off because it had snowed and traffic was heavy but maybe...just maybe this explains it

==============================
    Mudmovers
    ATI Catalyst Beta Tester
    Catalyst Feedback
    Catalyst Driver Download
    ==============================

It's an epidemic be sure.

I was making love with my girlfriend earlier and she finished well before i did. Something not right there....

Lixma,

nearly spat my bleeding tea over my monitor there!

ROFL!!!
    Lixma are you sure it's the speedhack? Maybe your girlfriend's just overmodelled?

bazzaah2's Avatar Senior Member
    just wondering if Lixma had it the right way round?

Crashing online as :FI:SpinyNorman

Lixma, tell your lady that when you get close to her six, she should do a barrel roll or two.

If you wait until the last minute to do something, it will only take a minute to do it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cpt-Madcowz:
    I couldn't believe it.

/Mad

"When the hunter comes, the tiger runs with the dear"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I donâ't think the person who came from behind was cheating.

I think you probably drove through a negative reality energy velocity time distortion buffer.

While you are in the buffer you move more slowly than anyone outside the buffer.

This explains why the person behind you was able to catch and overtake you.

I surprised you didnâ't realise that.

Happens to me all the time.

Nothing a slider or two wouldn't solve

"What I study is sex and squirrels"