🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Andor0703's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    I welcome more cover songs to RS! I also wish there was a lot more live music. I tend to like more jammed out songs then the studio version.
    I'm guessing live tracks are way harder for the notetrackers...

Yeah, Volbeat!

OnicaBonica's Avatar Member
    I hadn't heard of Volbeat until I start purusing the RS forums. Someone compared then to a mix of Johnny Cash and Metallica, TBH, I'd rather have them BUT listening to Volbeat, I realise that they're not that bad so I'll listen to the songs when they are out of Tuesday but I think I'm gonna get this at a later time.

An altogether "meh" week.

After spending some time listening to Volbeat, I think I'll give this DLC a miss. Look forward to next week though. I'm sure many will enjoy it though.

Volbeat gets regular airplay here and has for many years.

They also get taken on tour with lots of big bands.

Slash1577's Avatar Member
    Awesome, I love Volbeat... Thank you!!!

This is awesome - I'd never heard of Volbeat, but I just looked them up on Youtube and went straight on Amazon to order a couple of their albums!

Thanks, Rocksmith guys

Hoping for Garden's Tale, Maybeline i hofteholder and Pool Of Booze, Booze, Booza.

Dan, please provide more danish artists, Volbeat is only the top of the iceberg IMO

This is the only DLC I've ever requested through the Request process.

Beyond excited.

Only potential problem with Volbeat is that most (or all) of the songs will be in D standard.