🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Missing Jimi DLC for Rocksmith 2014

Big fan!

Anyway, I just upgraded to a ps4 and after the gruieling dlc transfer I relized Jimi did not transfer over, I do to the shop in game and they are listen but when linked to the store it says it has no information on it and when going into the app for the ps store it will not show up on the dlc page or if searched for. I have purchased ALL dlc so I am a big supporter for this game and would love it get back the Jimi DLC

( be nice if you bought the xmas dlc it would transfer, but one can only wish that maybe it will be added again , it was free so no big loss)

Papa Roach dlc is having the same problem, im trying to go down the list to make sure i have everything

and to the best my my knowledge, Janes Addiction is also and the last pack/dlc missing as described above when transferring from the ps3 to the ps4. If someone could help I would really appreciate it

SquirrellyNinja's Avatar RS Product Manager
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...00000000001175

Does going to the listing online show that you own the Jimi content?

Originally Posted by SquirrellyNinja Go to original post
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...00000000001175

Does going to the listing online show that you own the Jimi content?
    i clicked on the link via my ps4 browser and it comes up listed as 29.99. I have purchased all DLC and everything transfered well except the Jimi, Papa Roach, and Janes Addiction dlc.

i signed in via pic online and it came up "download to ps4" i clicked it and it has been loading for around 5 min, ill let you know if anything changes

i signed in via pic online and the page froze, i signed in via browser in the ps4 and it signs me in then displays a error and says "failure to sign in contract customer service" and restarts the page, this happens 4 times

No Jimi/Janes Addiction/ Papa Roach - Problems with store via rocksmith game/icon/web

Originally Posted by JosephMcMirra Go to original post
    i signed in via pic online and the page froze, i signed in via browser in the ps4 and it signs me in then displays a error and says "failure to sign in contract customer service" and restarts the page, this happens 4 times
    So its two days later...still no progress. Same results happen if I attempt to log in to the store, it either does not show up or via link i log in and it errors me out. Is their a consumer service line where someone can log into my play station ( like comcast does with your computers) and loads the files for me?

SquirrellyNinja's Avatar RS Product Manager
    Originally Posted by JosephMcMirra Go to original post
    So its two days later...still no progress. Same results happen if I attempt to log in to the store, it either does not show up or via link i log in and it errors me out. Is their a consumer service line where someone can log into my play station ( like comcast does with your computers) and loads the files for me?
    If you're having troubles signing into PSN or using the Sony store, try their customer support: http://www.playstationnetwork.com/support/home/

And while I can't guarantee anything if issues are on the Sony end, it's always worth trying Ubisoft support who will do what they can to ameliorate your situation. A link to the Ubi support site is in my signature.

Just wanted to let yall know it all worked out. It never showed up in any of the store, but I brought up the icon on the ps4 and went to the download dlc list, it was weird because the icons stayed the same ( it was like a never ending list of primus and county pack icons) but if you read the scrolling text to the right it would list the songs, I found jimi/janes/papa and installed it and went thru the entire list ( had missed some) and had them all installed . So everything is great! If ya'll wanna send me a super secret totally awesome link to get the xmas pack transfered that be cool ( looks around to make sure nobody is looking ) Sssshhhhhhh nobody has to know ;P . Anyway, thanks for the help and keep up the amazing work. I've requested a lot of bad religion and other dlc so I'm looking forward to this fall's big line-ups