Rocksmith Disc Import Tool MISSING on XBOX ONE!!

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I'm having an issue regarding the Disc Import Tool on the XBOX One.

The Disc Import Tool does not show up in either the Rocksmith 2014 shop in-game or in the list of DLC content for Rocksmith 2014 in XBOX Live. Yes, I did previously own both the original Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 on the XBOX 360, and yes I did previously purchase and use content from the Disc Import Tool on the XBOX 360. I have contacted UBISOFT and MICROSOFT about this and no one can give me a solution. We've tried everything from clearing the cache to deleting and reinstalling the game....even trying a different copy of the game. I'm out of ideas and now UBISOFT isn't returning my messages. Anyone having this issue or know of a fix?

Here's a few important questions that would help to know the answer to.

- Are you using the same Gamertag on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One?
    - Did you say that you had played Rocksmith when asked the question in the initial setup?
    - The Disc Import isn't where you may expect it to be in the ingame store, did you look at "packs" and then scroll down to the "Rockabilly Song Pack"? The disc import should be just below that.

Yep I'm using the same gamertag, I did say that I had played Rocksmith before, and I looked in the packs section under the "R"s. All the basic stuff has definitely been covered.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi toyman,
    Do you have a Ticket number from Ubisoft Support so I can further investigate?

Thanks

Originally Posted by toyman2581 Go to original post
    Yep I'm using the same gamertag, I did say that I had played Rocksmith before, and I looked in the packs section under the "R"s. All the basic stuff has definitely been covered.
    I had this same issue, my issue was caused by not answering 'yes' to the playing rocksmith before. If you answer 'no' it will forever lock you out no matter what you do, unless you delete your profile on the xbox one. Contacting support is futile, I spent a large chunk of time with Microsoft and Ubisoft, both were useless. I eventually figured it out on my own and posted the solution in the thread. The other option is if you have a friend who has the pack, if they login to your xbox it should unlock it that way too (that's how I did it, since I didn't want to delete my profile I logged in with someone who had already bought the pack and downloaded it to my xbox one, then I logged back in and all the songs were there since I'd already bought them on the 360).

I am having a slightly different issue. When I go to shop after answering that I played rocksmith before, it says I already own the disc import pack, and it is available in my games and apps. Therefore, I can't actually import the songs.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Dapper,
    Please make sure you take a look here where you will find direction.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...p-Xbox-One-FAQ

If you still have questions afterwards please let us know.

Black_Widow9

I checked out the faq as you suggested. My issue is, I only received a few of the rs1 songs when I went to the Inga me store and purchased the rs1 import pack. Now, I can't choose the redownload the import pack to get the other songs that belong there, as it says I already have the pack. I can't remove the pack, reinstall, or manage the pack on the Xbox one, since it does not show up as a dlc pack outside of the in game store. Do I need to delete all of the songs I did download just to convince the game and xbox one that I do not have the pack currently?

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hi toyman,
    Do you have a Ticket number from Ubisoft Support so I can further investigate?

Thanks
    My ticket number is 02150233. Thanks

Originally Posted by taylor34 Go to original post
    I had this same issue, my issue was caused by not answering 'yes' to the playing rocksmith before. If you answer 'no' it will forever lock you out no matter what you do, unless you delete your profile on the xbox one. Contacting support is futile, I spent a large chunk of time with Microsoft and Ubisoft, both were useless. I eventually figured it out on my own and posted the solution in the thread. The other option is if you have a friend who has the pack, if they login to your xbox it should unlock it that way too (that's how I did it, since I didn't want to delete my profile I logged in with someone who had already bought the pack and downloaded it to my xbox one, then I logged back in and all the songs were there since I'd already bought them on the 360).
    I'm 99.9% certain that I answered yes. I can't imagine a reason why I would answer no, but if that is in fact what happened, what are my options. No one that I know plays Rocksmith besides me so having a friend come over won't work. I really don't want to delete my profile.