Trackmania Turbo

Hi,

I've been invited to play the Trackmania Turbo Beta on Xbox One,I was wondering where I could send My feedback once I've played it?

Also thanks for choosing Me to play it,I'm looking to Beta/Alpha test more so happy to help test any and many games.

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    There is an ingame news providing you with the private forums link

Crash

Originally Posted by AlinoA_ Go to original post
    There is an ingame news providing you with the private forums link

I can't get past the loading screens before I crash to xbox one dashaboard

Originally Posted by t rev e rev Go to original post
    I can't get past the loading screens before I crash to xbox one dashaboard
    You can't even see the video, or the title screen ?
    what are you able to see ?

Originally Posted by damien_nadeo Go to original post
    You can't even see the video, or the title screen ?
    what are you able to see ?
    I see the video, the title screen, when the EULA screen comes up to press "A" to accept it crashes.

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Could you please try this solution and tell us if it works?
    Originally Posted by DarkKnightBat24 Go to original post
    I had the same issue on xbox one but I got mine working by switching profiles but keeping my main account still signed in then starting the game. Then once it gets through to the actual main menu switch back to your main account. Hope this helps.

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by kamil950 Go to original post
    Is split-screen (up to 4 players) available online also or only locally? [Sorry for my English.]
    This. Does the game have online MP for say 4 people? Can you play realtime with people in a public lobby, etc? I saw the micro machine video for the game and it seemed possible, but was not clear.
    Any developers want to answer this one?
    Thanks.

There is no splitscreen multiplayer-style online gamemode/feature in Turbo.

Ozy Be's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey Trashman

Without meaning to violate the NDA...

Online MP? Yes
    4 people? Yes, a lot more than 4, a lot more
    Realtime public lobby? Yes, ...No collision ghost mode style in timeframed events where your fastest attempt in the timeframe places you,

I apologise if I am providing info covered by NDA, (I wouldn't think I am)
    But these points are key in selling the game and really should be advertised.

It's an absolute blast Vegas, I know what style of gameplay your after and I promise you TMT will satisfy,
    MP is the best laugh I've had in ages, Private and Public, and in the middle of the fun you can still get serious and put in a winning time.

Do it bro

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    I was afraid the game would be good Oz...haha. So the mp mode is like speed running for 5 minutes straight in Trials. I get the concept and think it could be addictive. I'm not sure if you're on my friend list on PSN...I think you're on xbone right? I see a lot of Trials players hopping on it. The editor looks decent, but it's more cookie cutter building, which if is flexible....may be nice. Not many want to spend 8 hours making one track.
    I was getting this already, but am more amped hearing good things from you and Jeruh. We come from the same cloth...haha