How do you earn Crew Credits?

I'm sure pretty much everyone else is thinking the same thing. You have two types of currency in game and one of the currencies is pretty much unusable because you can't earn it. How do you actually earn them

only way is from the challenges like the pvp challenge in 2 days. top 3 win season pass, 4 - 25 100,000CC and 26 - 50 45000CC. well thats how it is normally.

i personally have won 145000CC so they are there for the grabbing. only other way is buy them.

You can either buy them with real money or you can participate on Community Challenges that happen ever-so-often and if you get one of the top results, you are awared with Crew Credits (or even a Season Pass if you're amongst the very best!)...

Edit:
    Originally Posted by Ziltoid Racer Go to original post
    only way is from the challenges like the pvp challenge in 2 days.
    But this PvP Challenge doesn't award CC's, does it? If it does, how?

Originally Posted by Niphrentil Go to original post
    You can either buy them with real money or you can participate on Community Challenges that happen ever-so-often and if you get one of the top results, you are awared with Crew Credits (or even a Season Pass if you're amongst the very best!)...

Edit:

But this PvP Challenge doesn't award CC's, does it? If it does, how?
    ok not with that one..... but normally its from challenges.

I've tried doing challenges, but the one I am doing atm isn't registering that I have already done 5 PvP events, it only thinks I've done 4

Originally Posted by Rhysalez Go to original post
    I've tried doing challenges, but the one I am doing atm isn't registering that I have already done 5 PvP events, it only thinks I've done 4
    not the challenges in the driver id the ones they announce

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Pvp-challenge!

Yes I know, but I am trying to do a challenge in the driver menu and it won't register how many missions I've done

ID4HO's Avatar Senior Member
    high payed faction missions and just for fun, pvp

but im really mostly in faction missions or free ride

if i really wanna chill and have fun with a game, i play the crew ... cant wait for the WILD RUN

MaXiiczek's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Rhysalez Go to original post
    Yes I know, but I am trying to do a challenge in the driver menu and it won't register how many missions I've done
    these challenges award only bucks, not crew credits... only community challenges award crew credits

Is there any way to get crew credits on the 360 version and if so, how?

is there any way to buy crew credits in the 360 version with real money? I really want to max out my perks and it'd be nice if anyone could help me out.