Hristo_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Connected to a server, it was 1942, full realism. Reds were flying La-5, while blue stayed with Fw 190A-4s.

While being evenly matched at the beginning, tt ended up me alone vs 2 La-5 and 1 LaGG-3. I got one La-5. Other two ended up on my tail and it was a tough situation. Being chased by two better turners, one of which even faster than me, both in superior position.

So I dove as fast as I can and hoped for a miracle. And it happened. LaGG-3 lost its wings in the dive. Now it was only La-5, which I decided to drag over nearby friendly ack.

He didn't like the idea, so he typed â«Please fight, I will kick youâ» in text buffer. Yea, right, fight a better turner on my six. Can be done, but I just didn't wanna risk it. Istead, I proceeded to the ack, which got his engine. Of course, I was kicked of the server immediately.

Now I know about leaving the server I don't like, but this kinda annoyed me. TnB types, respect different flying. Not everyone flying 190 wants to fight your fight, not everyone is careless about their virtual life.

Now, I might start my own server and kick people out for turning too much )

Connected to a server, it was 1942, full realism. Reds were flying La-5, while blue stayed with Fw 190A-4s.

While being evenly matched at the beginning, tt ended up me alone vs 2 La-5 and 1 LaGG-3. I got one La-5. Other two ended up on my tail and it was a tough situation. Being chased by two better turners, one of which even faster than me, both in superior position.

So I dove as fast as I can and hoped for a miracle. And it happened. LaGG-3 lost its wings in the dive. Now it was only La-5, which I decided to drag over nearby friendly ack.

He didn't like the idea, so he typed â«Please fight, I will kick youâ» in text buffer. Yea, right, fight a better turner on my six. Can be done, but I just didn't wanna risk it. Istead, I proceeded to the ack, which got his engine. Of course, I was kicked of the server immediately.

Now I know about leaving the server I don't like, but this kinda annoyed me. TnB types, respect different flying. Not everyone flying 190 wants to fight your fight, not everyone is careless about their virtual life.

Now, I might start my own server and kick people out for turning too much )

yea I meat some loosers like he 2...I just leav if I see that host is an *******..

<The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his>
    VMF513-Flying Nightmares

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    you forgot, then I woke up out of a dream Hristo_ jk my personal favorite is when you get 2 kills then have 2 fighting to kill you and they collide and start cussing eachother out

VIEW MY PAINTSCHEMES HERE

He's probably suffered the same dilemma many of us face. The dreded "FW Run90" I hate people who run. They only tired, and I get the kill, but bored to tears.

I love it when I get on a good 190 pilots six and he shakes me. I'm not saying you aren't good Hristo, I've never flown with or against you that I can remember, but when they pull some crazy manuever that throws me, it deserves my respect. And it can be done. It has quite a number of time. But more often than not if I get on their six they do exactly what you did. Dive and run as fast as they can. That just gets boring. Chasing someone who does that gets boring.

But I would never kick you from a server for doing it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
    He's probably suffered the same dilemma many of us face. The dreded "FW Run90" I hate people who run. They only tired, and I get the kill, but bored to tears.

I love it when I get on a good 190 pilots six and he shakes me. I'm not saying you aren't good Hristo, I've never flown with or against you that I can remember, but when they pull some crazy manuever that throws me, it deserves my respect. And it can be done. It has quite a number of time. But more often than not if I get on their six they do exactly what you did. Dive and run as fast as they can. That just gets boring. Chasing someone who does that gets boring.

But I would never kick you from a server for doing it.

http://www.ghostskies.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed

&lt;The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his&gt;
    VMF513-Flying Nightmares

Yep, if I feel cocky, I might do that. But the server guy was no newbie, and I figured it to be a suicide. Low level chase, me in Fw 190A-4, him in La-5 on my six, just outside firing range. No scissors today, Sir

I already pushed my luck by fighting them 3, getting one and making another one auger.

Simply, I tried to fly the 190 to its strengths. If I was in a Zero, it might have been more interesting for the host. But then again, I don't play for his amusement

Crash.. there is no rule that says you HAVE to chase the 190. I dont chase all the La's that run from me (ofcourse, they have no reason to since i cant shoot anyway)

Ridiculous! If what you say is true, then the guy had no right to kick you for running. Whether you fought a 100 LA5s alone or not.

Making your own server does allow the host to make BASIC rules like:
    No vulching: Then no vulching.
    No bad mouthing, play like Gentlemen, and whatever game settings he wants etc...

But it is totally bad form to say to someoen "Stay and Fight- or I will kick you!"
    Hristo, you were right to run to your Airfield, as a good pilot you evaluated the situation and decided on the best course of action.

People who ban you because you withdraw rather than playing to the enemy`s strength should be banned themselves. They think cos it`s their server that are gods! These kind of people boil my blood!&gt;:

Noone will play on his server if he keeps that up!

`Man is an embodied paradox, a bundle of contradictions.` Lacon.

georgeo76's Avatar Senior Member
    That guy did you a favor by kicking you. Saved you from having to fly on a lame server w/ a lame host.

"I don't think it's quite fair to condemn a whole program because of a single slip-up. "
    Fiend's Wings

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►