🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Forum Rules.

These forums are for the discussion of Ubisoft games, including advice, feedback and general gameplay talk. We ask that all posts are civil, respectful and constructive – this ensures all visitors can enjoy and benefit from these forums, plus we can more easily collect feedback (be it positive or negative) to pass on to Ubisoft game developers.

To this end, there are specific forum rules covering the sort of behaviour that is and isn’t acceptable here. While the general guideline of “Treat others as you would wish to be treated” applies, all visitors must also abide by these rules. If you do not do so your post may be moved, locked or deleted, and may also result in a temporary or permanent ban.

Please also note that when you created an account you agreed to abide by the Ubisoft Terms of Use. This along with the general Rules above need to be followed in order to ensure we continue to have the best communities possible.

Thanks for your cooperation.

4 people found this helpful

Hey Mr_shade(awesome name btw) i wanted to ask something but it is of private nature so i would be more than happy if you could contact me cause when i tried to contact you my message couldn't be sent because you had already received the maximum amount of messages.

#IamKnight

TrikRisk's Avatar Member
    Hi, Mr_Shade. I will admit I did not read these until now and I frequent the forums since last year, let me apologise for that but the reason was that I assumed it was just about being a civilised person. turns out, I can't bump things. I did not know this so I bumped one of my oldest threads(if not the oldest) and I'm sorry. I just wanted a response from the dev team/comunity people to confirm or negate what I had propused. I am sorry for that also. If I am banned temporarely i will be sad but I will understand.

Hey MR. SHADE , when they say senior community manager, do they mean INTERN FROM INTEL SUPPORT, OR INTERN FROM WALMART CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I think they named the game wrong.

Why create a game called for Honor when they made it so that the only thing anyone ever does is run away and try to kick people off the ledge. I get uusing your surroundings, but its not even fun beating these kids over and over and over again just trying to cheese and fight dishonorably. why not make maps where you have to duel and fight and not just run hide and cheese.

A Game Mode Idea

Hi I'm Emmanuel and long ago I had a idea almost like this amazing game you created. Now that I have had time to play it I love it. Game modes are decent. But while i was playing an idea came to me. Maybe if there is a way you guys can come up with a 4 player co op mode that takes on waves of npc's and every 10 levels face off against hero characters and have leaderboards and I can tell you that replay value will jump even higher. Just a thought I had I have more but baby steps games amazing hope for the best for this New IP.

Heck you can even call it

Honor Mode

Having Issues With Season Pass Not Activating NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

Got to say I absolutely love the game, bugs and all still fun as hell. However, I have activated my code for my season pass that came with my collectors edition and I have none of the season pass perks actually working. I don't have access to the emblem, I don't have access to the Scavenger packs, and I don't have my 30 day champion pass. I constantly get reminded of this when I'm in a group full of people with active champion passes and I refuse to pay the steel for it knowing I should already have it cause I paid real money for it. I would like a real solution to this issue as soon as possible PLEASE. If someone can contact me I'm available the next two days, I just want to get to using my season pass and I'm worried that my champion pass is taking into account without me even using it.
     1 people found this helpful

Love this game....but the connection issues are not okay...

Hello,

First time I ever post on a forum.

Just liked to say this game is awesome and so far I have enjoyed myself. The only complaint I have is that the connection issues, the main thing is that I can not enjoy the game with my brother because we are on the same network.

Example, I get on first I can play with others and play all the matches I want with friends, but he can't do anything at all and the game can not recognize his connection status at all. This happens vice versa as well. And I don't have a strict nat type. So basically we have to take turns on who gets to play online, which is just dumb, should not be that way.

Only recommendation I can provide, is move to dedicated servers because this is obviously not working and I am not the only one voicing similar concerns.

Kind Regards and looking forward to the future,
    Almighty

Originally Posted by vlopez7 Go to original post
    Got to say I absolutely love the game, bugs and all still fun as hell. However, I have activated my code for my season pass that came with my collectors edition and I have none of the season pass perks actually working. I don't have access to the emblem, I don't have access to the Scavenger packs, and I don't have my 30 day champion pass. I constantly get reminded of this when I'm in a group full of people with active champion passes and I refuse to pay the steel for it knowing I should already have it cause I paid real money for it. I would like a real solution to this issue as soon as possible PLEASE. If someone can contact me I'm available the next two days, I just want to get to using my season pass and I'm worried that my champion pass is taking into account without me even using it.
    I'm having the same problem with the digital gold edition, i got the digital deluek pack from it but not the season pass. please find a fix 4 this ubisoft, besides that the game is great

For Honors multiplayer is very fun and awesome hand-to-hand combat. Here is a link to my youtube channel for the campaign:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=966QzPZTnb8&t=9s