Patch 6 for Assassin's Creed: Unity

Hello, first off I want to say that I'm really excited for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, despite the issues that were presented with Unity. When Unity launched, developers were releasing patch after patch to try & stabilize Unity as well as fixing hundreds of bugs. Most of the bugs are fixed, and the game is stutter free (only if you have a system to handle it). Now there has been so many rumors for a Patch 6 to be released, but ever since the Live Updates page got disabled, most people lost hope. I think I'm one of the few who beat Unity 100% all collectibles etc.. But I'm not speaking for myself, but for others who still wish to play. I have to say that there is still one Initiates chest in the game that is unobtainable. My OCD kicks in & makes me think that there HAS to be a patch coming soon. Can any moderator or dev please shed some light? Thanks in advance! I still love your games

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi,

Currently we have no news of any further updates - if there is, we will let you guys know.

Sequence 7 memory 3

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi,

Currently we have no news of any further updates - if there is, we will let you guys know.
    Doesn't the fight will bellec bug need to be fixed?
    I really hope that this bug can be fixed.
    THANKS

zfil's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi,

What a shame !! This game is far from being fixed !

For sure I won't preorder any AC anymore. I feel so cheated by this over buggy piece of game

no one is playing this garbage any more so don't expect any more 'patches'

What no patch 6?

Hi,

What? Did you just mean Ubisoft is not even working any Patch 6 at the moment, like no plans or anything! So does this mean Ubisoft will think and decide later if they wanna do patch 6 or not or it is now just covering it up with the Syndicate wallpaper?

Just starting to love ubisoft now, title cover over title,

bah... well I know for sure now that any Ubisoft game I ever want to play again will be from piratebay... no point wasting money to a company that can't deliver any decent gameplay anymore (even Unity still has gamebreaking issues)

assassin's creed unity

Mr Shade It's a shame that Ac Unity stil has some bugs ( pop in's and framerate drops) but Is it really not possible to patch it so the pop in and framerate drops disappears? Can ubisoft Montreal do that for the Assassin's creed fans Who just need one proper patch which Will fix the pop in and highten the fps. Im a huge fan of ubisoft and I know that all It's fans want a last patch for Ac Unity

I would agree with Jespergerdin. In my eyes AC:Unity is a fantastic game with some of the most technologically advance features out there. The game could still be a hit in the long running series so long as it is actually finished. There are tens of thousands of people that really love Unity and want to play it. How any Dev or publisher could just throw their hands up and say "we give up" is beyond me. When I watched the Ubisoft apology video it only upset me more, I thought, "so they're just giving up. Taking our money and running."
    The game must be finished, not for the thousands that got the game for free and not for the people that said, "I'll try it," but for the fans of AC. For the legacy of AC and for the future of the series.

P.S. TESSELLATION

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    You expected something else? Its always the same. Game is released in october/november. Gets first "DLC" (its actually on disc) after 1 month. Gets first real DLC somewhere in Q1, 1 small patch after it. Next game is announced, this one is forgotten. Ubi doing this since 2009.