🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Dead1y-Derri's Avatar For Honor & Watch Dogs Moderator
    Welcome Everyone!

For honor !!!

It looks like a Great game !!!! We hope well ...

PAN_1972's Avatar Member
    This game is on my "looking forward to" list since summer 2015! Ok, when will this be available for pre-order in Europe and will there be a collectors edition

Best

This is the game I have been waiting for.................

Cant wait to get started.

All the best

Good looking

The game looking sick but can someone tell us when the release will be ?

Ranking system!

Hi guys,

Very excited to play this game,
    #IamstillunsurewhoIam. I know it might be common sense
    and already posted somewhere but I hope you guys
    have a solid ranking system in mind is all I can say.
    I want to be the top! Good luck to the developers
    and good luck to anyone I meet on the battlefield.

Awsome

Oh! really i have no word exactly to express my feeling.
    Great Game

Cant wait for it how do I get my hands on the beta if we get one any one know

Dead1y-Derri's Avatar For Honor & Watch Dogs Moderator
    Welcome to the forums Gercampion2015!

FLYINGvDUTCHMAN's Avatar Member

Faction Attributes, and continued footage

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game, so much so that Ive gone through YouTube looking for all of the footage I could find. I've realized that new footage isn't coming out much and was just wondering if it might be a good idea to release new bits of footage now and then to keep this game in the fore front of consumer minds.

I was also interested in where the Vikings fit into the attribute scale, for example, Samurai are fast, deadly, but have low defense. Knights are tanky, and can take a bit longer to hit. I'm going to take a guess and say that you guys have already figured out where you want to place the Vikings (Norsemen), but I think a cool mechanic would be to introduce a berserk mechanic, where Vikings take damage more easily than Knights, but refuse to die in the heat of battle, so that as long as they continue to attack an enemy they will stay on the threshold of death, but once the blade stops swinging, the knees drop to the floor and they are stunned, ready for the killing blow. You could also introduce a mechanic where as Vikings drop in health their attacks will become increasingly wilder, faster, harder to block and more deadly (The beserker rage), but their care for their own defense diminishes and they take more damage and are slower to block themselves. This could improve the diversity of the tempo in fights, so fights increase and decrease in tempo and become more unique and interesting for players.

#IamViking