gameplay

you shouldn't have to re earn ur feats in each game you should already have the abilities especially since you typically only ever cab unlock 2 in a game also the clan you fight for you should only be able to use those characters since it should be special to that clan please for the loves of god Pease fix at least one of these things

Nubz

You only ever get two???? You just need to up your game and get more kills/captures and what not. typically i always get all 4 and am able to use and re-use my last feat most of the time. Keep practicing

Dodge is broken. if you dodge in enemy mid attack he still hit you. Block is broken. If i blocked left side attack and i cant block right side attack And samurai is spam all time with light attack and with infinity stamina... i dont know how you make this game but i think you director you that is LOVE samurais..

Can't play with a friend

I can play with some friends on my list but some it won't let me invite to my group?

Why is this?
    And how can I fix?

I am disappointed

Originally Posted by SpaceElephant Go to original post
    Hello everyone!

We are very pleased to launch the official FOR HONOR forum, a place where we can discuss about your new future favorite game!
    Emile aka "SpaceElephant" and San aka "Sanourai", your two Community Developers located at Ubisoft Montreal, within the development team, will be your hosts and will keep you updated about the evolution of the project and the different events we'll be part of.

Also, you can find all of the latest news and information on our official website. And make sure to register, so you can be among the first to play the game, and take part in different sweepstakes.

Cheers!

SpaceElephant and Sanourai

Dear Ubisoft my name is Angus i am very angry now let me tell you why. See ive been looking forward to For Honor for months now and the fact it is an online only game is dumb.I want to play not just with others but on my own as well. I dont often have time to devote to twenty minute matches. Sometimes its nice to take a few minutes and ply the game. so it would be nice if you didnt decide what was best for your fans. Hope you have a nice day.
     1 people found this helpful

fantastic details

For Honor Nice GameGood LooK

Los vikingos

Estoy bastane molesto porque los vikingos estan demasiado chetos,son duros,hacen un buen daño y (los mas probable es.que.sea un error)que con un combo o golpe te estunean todo el rato y te.dejan sin estamina bastante rapido

im always in 1st

Originally Posted by Jerkface101 Go to original post
    You only ever get two???? You just need to up your game and get more kills/captures and what not. typically i always get all 4 and am able to use and re-use my last feat most of the time. Keep practicing
    I'm always in 1st place with at least 10 kills what am I not doing

gameplay

Originally Posted by Cheesedream24 Go to original post
    I'm always in 1st place with at least 10 kills what am I not doing
    also its stupid you can only use ur abilities in domination