🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    When will the alpha be released? ive been watching my emails constantly..i really want to play this!! i signed up and chose to play the knight..can we change later or once you choose a role are you stuck with it all through the alpha?? and i take it we will be notified through email if chosen?

How do i choose the player that i want to play?

i signed up for the alpha but i didnt get to choose my player. how do i choose my player?

Originally Posted by mandro96 Go to original post
    i signed up for the alpha but i didnt get to choose my player. how do i choose my player?
    ?

For honor rewards/ beta collectors edition

Originally Posted by SpaceElephant Go to original post
    Hello everyone
    We are very pleased to launch the official FOR HONOR forum, a place where we can discuss about your new future favorite game!
    Emile aka "SpaceElephant" and San aka "Sanourai", your two Community Developers located at Ubisoft Montreal, within the development team, will be your hosts and will keep you updated about the evolution of the project and the different events we'll be part of.

Also, you can find all of the latest news and information on our official website. And make sure to register, so you can be among the first to play the game, and take part in different sweepstakes.

Cheers!

SpaceElephant and Sanourai
    to whom it may concern,

1.I would like to know how do I redeem my for honor rewards?
    2. will the beta be a first come first serve bases? Or would player be chosen at random? or will the beta only be for the players that registered?
    3. will the game have a collectors edition for us release?

I look forward to hear from you with any updates regarding my questions,

dinio91

PS I been very excited about the game since last year E3 when it was first announced

MisterWillow's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dinio91 Go to original post
    1.I would like to know how do I redeem my for honor rewards?
    No idea. I still can't get the challenges or rewards to show up for me on the site. I did get an email saying that I had over 1000, though... So that's nice.

2. will the beta be a first come first serve bases? Or would player be chosen at random? or will the beta only be for the players that registered?
    We're not exactly sure how participants are chosen (and I'm not sure the devs are going to tell us). I do think it's safe to say, though, that you absolutely need to be registered for the beta to have a chance.

3. will the game have a collectors edition for us release?
    Nothing regarding any physical editions has been released yet.

For Honor Soundtrack

Will there be a For Honor: Original Soundtrack? Please respond with any information.

when will there be another update for some gameplay is saw the knight gameplay on youtube but i never saw that gameplay on any site from ubisoft/for honor

Been waiting

I can not wait for this game. I saw it was being developed in 2015 and been hyping it to a buddy. Now he can't wait. We find games to play together and say it is a filler game until February 2017.

For thoes whom may get acsess to the alpha

If I don't get access then you guys who do make sure to do your best to break the game and at least try to give some feed back, you guys are going to help both shape and greatly help get rid of any bugs/glitches, I'm counting on you sexy beasts.

[QUOTE=Roghlinn;10854765]Look really good i can't to play![/QUHail to the new chieftain!
    OTE]