i just flow a mission with the P-40m and boy i could'nt do a thing with it... every time i turned it stalled... i recover to stall again all this time i lost so much alt the bandits were way higher and at a great distance form me... what am i doing wrong?!?

"The Chilean Airforce" (FACH) The 4th oldest in the World...

i just flow a mission with the P-40m and boy i could'nt do a thing with it... every time i turned it stalled... i recover to stall again all this time i lost so much alt the bandits were way higher and at a great distance form me... what am i doing wrong?!?

BuzzU's Avatar Senior Member
    What patch are you flying? It flys pretty nice with the latest patches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buzz

you just need time to adjust to the P40. The 40 in FB is actually one if not the best modeled P40 I have ever tried. She may not have the best guns but she does fly like she should.

You have to get really close to the enemy to do damage. Adjust convergence to 200 to get maximum damage at reasonable distance.

The P40 may also be a little tricky to fly when you're really slow and in some curves. But with some training, P40 can be a deadly weapon. It is by far the best diver from that area.

P40 is still my favourite, though I usually try to vary planes.

greets
    Capt.LoneRanger

Remember how easy the P-40 stalled before the patches? I'm thinking this is the problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buzz

no patches waiting on the AEP....

That's your problem then. You will see a big difference in many planes with the patches. I wouldn't wait for AEP. I did a fresh install of FB to 1.22 to AEP witout a single problem.

Buzz

i will get 1.22 monday from university i only have dial up here... thanks by the way.. i hope it works out better coz looks a sexy beast the p-40

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    The P-40 is a great plane to fly. You will be pleased.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | IL2 Manager | MUDMOVERS