Rebecca and William

Soooooooo... does anyone know if we're ever getting them back? More specifically in Syndicate?

I don't mind Bishop, in fact if William isn't returning I'm happy for her to be the new William, I kinda like the thought of William retiring from the Assassins after what happened to Desmond.

But if she's gonna be the new leader of a trio, it needs to be a trio. Rebecca is clearly the sticky stuff that holds the Assassin's Creed series together am I right? Sorely missed in Unity. If I'm not wrong I believe the developers have already confirmed a larger modern day story, so Rebecca needs to happen.

SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    I had to think for a moment who Rebecca and William were...

With Desmond gone I think William's story is also told.
    Rebecca yes
    and I do like Shaun...

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Rebecca I like, hope she returns for a fuller role - cameos and the odd voice clip won't suffice for me.

William I don't care about, just hope he's alive but he was a bit of an ***.

William returned after the event of ac IV in the database of acinitiates.com, if I remember correctly and he want Shaun and Rebecca to be the leader of the initiates within the assassins. ^-^

I feel like to give the modern day crew a more prominent role it needs a more solid lead character. I'm still not sure if the Black Flag, Rogue, Unity character/s are meant to be anyone important or just a random worker. They are all exceptionally gifted at accessing memory data but never really explained why...