Can you download Tyranny of King Washington DLC for ACIII?

Hi,

are you able to download DLCs for ACIII?
    I sent ticket to Ubi that I am not able to do so, but they only said that they are working on it... it has been several weeks now and it is still not available.
    I can only dowload the game and it´s patches, but it never download ANY DLC now.

This should be fixed asap. I know it is old game, but I did pay for the content so I should be able to access it right?

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi,

Please update your support ticket and see what progress has been made - you can do this at any point.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Exact same issue. Uplay lists AC3 DLCs as owned but doesnt display "download" buttons as it should

Ok, turns out AC3 was moved to the new download format without announcement or warning. There are no installers and patches. Game is downloaded fully patched. All DLCs should be downloaded together with the main game.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Ok, turns out AC3 was moved to the new download format without announcement or warning. There are no installers and patches. Game is downloaded fully patched. All DLCs should be downloaded together with the main game.
    I have the deluxe edition, and nothing extra downloads on verifying files. I have the Red Coat and Sharpshooter but no other DLC, so frustrating!

Ubisoft doesn't reply me on both, twitter and on my ticket, **** company

Do you have DLCs marked as owned on game's page within Uplay client? http://static.ubi.com/0025/EN/AC4_SPe.jpg
    What size your AC3 installation is?

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Solar_Storm Go to original post
    I have the deluxe edition, and nothing extra downloads on verifying files. I have the Red Coat and Sharpshooter but no other DLC, so frustrating!

Ubisoft doesn't reply me on both, twitter and on my ticket, **** company
    Please give me your support ticket and I'll ask a member of the team to get back to you.

Someone on Twitter should have replied, assuming you used one of the official monitored support channels.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Please give me your support ticket and I'll ask a member of the team to get back to you.

Someone on Twitter should have replied, assuming you used one of the official monitored support channels.
    This is my ticket number: 02156653.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Do you have DLCs marked as owned on game's page within Uplay client? http://static.ubi.com/0025/EN/AC4_SPe.jpg
    What size your AC3 installation is?
    It said that I unlocked the season pass in the game. But on the Uplay page, it doesn't say anything ie: neither "buy" nor "owned". Even the "shop" tab on the top of the Uplay client has vanished from my account (In my other account there is "shop" tab O_O).

On downloading, the size was 17.2 GB I think.

This explains a lot. Older games used different DLC system, separately registering them in Uplay (purely for download purposes) and in game. Try registering your season pass cdkey in Uplay client (its likely not to work but worth a try). This problem is old and afaik only affects 3rd party shops (official or not). Other options:
    1. get direct download links from Ubi support
    2. try to get separate DLCs codes from Ubisoft (Uplay should accept individual DLCs cdkeys, mark DLCs as owned and download them)
    3. get direct links from the store you got your game from (they must give you files if they are official reseller)