Zayets's Avatar Senior Member
    Depends,some will say D-9 , some will say K-4. The best turning plane for axis IMHO are F4 and G2 , pretty good climb rates as well. But when it comes about the speed ... well , get a FW or the K-4. Be aware , you cannot turn fighting in those planes with the Yaks and La's.Instead climb - dive - attack , climb - dive -attack. Do not let yourself dragged into a turn fight. If you're on the deck , a veteran Yak/La will finish you in a matters of minutes. Stay high , don't come down unless you have too.
    And yes , the best planes to knock downn Yaks and La's are ... Yak's and La's

Zayets out

Buzz_25th's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry. Your screwed.[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25th_Buzz
    <center>

BaneTheEvil wrote:
    - I have been playing of line for years, and tryed
    - online about 10 times recently, on greetgren server
    - always (best setings, no cockpit off, no enemy
    - icons), the best plays of this game was when we all
    - drive the same planes p11 or migs because of
    - specific scenarios (great dogfights no vvs
    - advantage), but in 1944-45, to stay alive you must
    - stay high, watch for the little pixels below and
    - yump on their back, othervise the pilots in ufos
    - mig3 and la7 will stick to your rectum and you can
    - only try to flee for minutes and minutes, i play
    - only FB but i am disopointed with gameplay with
    - ufos, even the rookies can score in tham so i dont
    - see how can selfrespecting pilots even fly tham,
    - look for servers with early years and you will enjoy
    -
    -
    -
    -

Yep, the only real fun I ever have is on early war servers. I can't see why more people don't use them?

190a9 - if you want to be even remotely fair - otherwise 262. If you want to have a bit more into the turning range - 109g6as

MGallun

You have a real attitude. Why don't you get involved with some of the online wars?

You will then have accurate early war plane sets, and get your butt handed to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25th_Buzz
    <center>

ob_swe

We said the same thing, but mine was the condensed version..[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

25th_Buzz
    <center>

Mgallun said:

"basically the allied dudes gotta have the advantage of the overmodelled LA and Yaks and P39s... they cant compete with older migs, Laggs or hurricanes...

i would love to fly older Emils against them... but there are too scered "

I'd say that was a bit of an attitude towards anybody flying Russian.

Like I said. Enter some wars, and see if they're scared.

25th_Buzz
    <center>

Which wars? Under what name? On what squad?

25th_Buzz
    <center>

I'm an American. If I was like you. I'd call your planes German crap. I don't because I like all WW2 planes, and fly them all.

I think your just running your mouth with nothing backing it up. I'll give you an example. You said you went into a dive, and the Russian planes behind you broke up, and you got credit for the kill. Sorry, unless you have ammo in them.You don't get credit.

Another is you saying you flew in online wars, and won't give your squad or online name shows that you didn't.

Early Russian planes do just fine against the German planes when flown by good pilots. You picking off noobs on a HL DF server proves nothing. Nobody is scared of an ace like you.

If you stop calling people punks because of what they fly. You might get some respect. As of now. You won't get any.

25th_Buzz
    <center>

MGallun

You need to read your own posts. It's you who's rude, and insulting people.

Don't like this forum? Cya.

25th_Buzz
    <center>