Ubi-Cali's Avatar ComDev

Loyalty Unlocks coming out today!

Weíre excited to announce that, to thank our loyal players, those of you who have played Assassinís Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer and/or Assassinís Creed Revelations Multiplayer will be getting a few specials! (To get the rewards below, you need to have finished one game in the multiplayer of the game(s) aforementioned.Please note that it can take some time for the rewards to get to your account.)

Assassinís Creed Brotherhood Loyalty Unlocks:
    Title:
    The Courtesan

Picture:

Emblem:

Relic:

The Courtesan costume for the Lady Maverick

Assassinís Creed Revelations Loyalty Unlocks:

Title:
    The Deacon

Picture:

Emblem:

Relic:

The Deacon costume for the Preacher:

Assassinís Creed Brotherhood and Asssassinís Creed Revelations Loyalty Unlocks:

All of the above, plus:

Title:
    The Devoted

Picture:

Emblem:

Relic:

DarknessRasm's Avatar Member
    That's some great bonuses for us who have followed the series and enjoyed every bit of it.
    Just a few questions though:

1. To receive these rewards do we need to get at least 1 session played in ACB+R recently or does our past gaming sessions count towards it?
    2. Also Noctalya, do you know what's up with the Hidden Secrets Dlc being still unavailable to everyone in the EU store who don't have a Season pass as it was supposed to be unlocked for us this week(I know this is off-topic but it's bugging me that I can't get it since we're supposed to be able to do so)?

Thank you in advance!

please tell me that we'll get more ACB AND ACR personas outfits and not just those

UnsparingWord's Avatar Member
    Darkness, your past games count. You don't have to go back and play a game again

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Finally!
    I hope it will work for PC ...

DarknessRasm's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UnsparingWord Go to original post
    Darkness, your past games count. You don't have to go back and play a game again
    Oh ok that's nice.
    Even if they didn't count it wouldn't be a problem to go back and do some sessions in each game.

Niiiiiice!

Npw release the Courtesan as a playable character (like in Revelations, but now in an outfit that fits the time period) and you'll have my eternal thanks.

Moonfoxz's Avatar Member
    Would it count to go back and play them now? Or is it only if you played them before AC3? I don't have the deacon because I never played ACR's multiplayer, only Brotherhood's.

PurinxPop's Avatar Member
    Great. Love those adorable relics. Just wish the Lady Maverick had her sensual hairstyle on the courtesan outfit as it matches her hairstyle the most.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►