Yaum77's Avatar Junior Member

Update 3.2.5 - Crash on bluestacks Emulator on PC

Hi all,

does someone have the same issue ?

When starting the game, everything is fine for a moment (from few seconds to minutes).
    Then the game stops, and gets back to the bluestacks app menu.
    No error shown

Yaum77

Same for me

I had no clue what Bluestacks was until this. I downloaded it and installed Trials. It started The Cave intro and I landed the first jump when it teaches you the leaning keys and then it crashed. No errors or any indications as to why.

Just loaded it up and tried a few more times and crashes within seconds each time.

Originally Posted by TheeElf Go to original post
    I had no clue what Bluestacks was until this. I downloaded it and installed Trials. It started The Cave intro and I landed the first jump when it teaches you the leaning keys and then it crashed. No errors or any indications as to why.

Just loaded it up and tried a few more times and crashes within seconds each time.
    Before 3.2.5, TF ran perfectly. It started crashing just after update yesterday.

I tried :
    wipe data cache --> Same error
    desinstall + reinstall --> Same error

Maybe this was by design to possibly thwart showdown cheaters like MatrixXXXXX whatever his handle is?

QcChopper's Avatar Senior Member
    It was too good to be true, I had the option to play without owning a tracking device but now I am screwed. Thanks a lot.

I hope it's a bug if not then it's shameful. Back in the good old days of RedLynx I would have been confident that this would be resolved, nowadays it's a whole 'nother can of worms. I am not hopeful, if at all, that this is not deliberate, and/or that it will be resolved, if given any concern at all, I don't even expect an explanation.

Let's face it, we have the short end of the stick, prepare to have the big end... well let's just say I think that lubing up might be a good idea.

QcChopper's Avatar Senior Member
    No response yet? Geez, I am surprised... (not)

Teu-ras-ta-ja's Avatar Member
    Is there any update on this? I'm asking because I don't have Bluestacks installed at the moment.

PL-k4kshi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    i tried many versions of bluestacks and sadly it always crashes, i counted that you can play for ~10 sec, then it just kick you out...
    i wish it would work