Hey man! Where can I find these patches? All the sites I've been directed to are dodgy as! Need that music!!! Any links or directions would be REALLY appreciated!

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Lazith! Can you update your ticket with a copy of your MSINFO and dxdiag files? This would be helpful for investigating this issue.

WID992007's Avatar Senior Member
    af far as i recall ambient music was removed in patch 1.07

it only happened in a mission zone after that patch ..by downloading and installing older patches your downgrading your game i think ..as current an final version for PC is 1.10.0

if you need a patch history look here

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...version-number

sadly Ubi did not include full patch notes for patch 1.07 1.08 or 1.09 as they came out with the DLC

1.07 = escape from durgesh
    1.08 = the hurk deluxe DLC
    1.09 = the valley of the yeti

1.10.0 was the final patch and added the following (again thank you Ubi Missty who no longer works for Ubi support ..; she did ROCK )

- Multi-GPU performance improvements
    - Fixed bug with grapple lose functionality on keyboard and mouse
    - SMAA option is disabled for Multi-GPU
    - Fixed bug with water has now fog occlusion
    - Fixed crash in credits
    - Added full Overrun game mode support to session browser
    - Various UI fixes

I heard it!

I just discovered the location at x408.5 y707.8 and after the banner with the location on it one of the ambient songs played. Has it been reintruduced? Was it a file that was broken? Miracle? Aliens? Space vikings?
    All i can say is that i certainly hope that it's back and it's there to stay. It makes for a much better kyrat feeling.

Thanks for the update Foxtrott_4! Let us know if you have any further issues

Has there been any further investigation on this? I’m playing this game again and I really miss the music

Still nothing- coming up to 5 years now...

No ambient music. Killing me. Is there a way to roll back before the patch??

There's got to be a way to get the ambient music back. The game is so empty without it. On top of that, it's like if I went out and bought a car and then the next day they took away my stereo system. it just wouldn't happen. Come on Ubisoft, fix this! Its been well over 5 years! Please!

Where is this info please?