Martythemerc's Avatar Member

Jalendu Temple Bug

Am I missing something? Tried 4 times. I'm getting a bug on Xbox 360 trying to find the second bomb to diffuse at the Jalendu Temple. I easily find the one on the tower, but walk over and around the marker indicating the second bomb. I see crates, but no bomb when I'm standing over it. Can we get a fix on this?

Same here

Originally Posted by Martythemerc Go to original post
    Am I missing something? Tried 4 times. I'm getting a bug on Xbox 360 trying to find the second bomb to diffuse at the Jalendu Temple. I easily find the one on the tower, but walk over and around the marker indicating the second bomb. I see crates, but no bomb when I'm standing over it. Can we get a fix on this?
    I'm getting exactly the same on ps4. Blew it up on a previous attempt and now it does not reappear. Restarted game, level etc but still does not appear!!

Have the answer

The second bomb is in a cave under the tower... the entrence is on the front of the island

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, thanks for providing this additional information. Hopefully this will help any players which may have problems locating this objective in the future.