Glad to see the upgrade take place. It's well over time for it.

My personal licensing agreement: In exchange for my hard-earned cash for your product, you agree to the following terms: No part of my hardware may be used as a mechanism to verify or reverify my economical patronage. My receipt will serve that purpose. If you disagree with this license, you may return my money to me, and I'll return your product.

Glad to see the upgrade take place. It's well over time for it.

My personal licensing agreement: In exchange for my hard-earned cash for your product, you agree to the following terms: No part of my hardware may be used as a mechanism to verify or reverify my economical patronage. My receipt will serve that purpose. If you disagree with this license, you may return my money to me, and I'll return your product.

Cool beans

Stukageschwader 77
    "The Fire Brigade!"

So, am I the third one to post here?

Cool!

A.

So far this new set up is much slicker than the previous one

tsisqua's Avatar Senior Member
    Test! Sorry for testing on your thread, but I've had a lot of trouble with this. Carry on.

Tsisqua

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aeronautico:
    So, am I the third one to post here?

Cool!

A.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's faster, but i don't understand why they keep 200+ pages of posts. 20 pages/forum would be quite enough.

... The general discussion forum has 217 pages of posts