Stuck on Press X

On Assassins Creed Unity, I'm stuck on the Press X screen. My controller works fine, the X button is fine, my console has nothing wrong with it, and the disk seems to be OK. However, yesterday, I received an error screen, and the game closed itself, and I haven't used it since.

I didn't post this on Technical Support because nobody's used the forum for 4 hours, so I'm assuming nobody would notice me there.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by msummers2002 Go to original post
    On Assassins Creed Unity, I'm stuck on the Press X screen. My controller works fine, the X button is fine, my console has nothing wrong with it, and the disk seems to be OK. However, yesterday, I received an error screen, and the game closed itself, and I haven't used it since.

I didn't post this on Technical Support because nobody's used the forum for 4 hours, so I'm assuming nobody would notice me there.
    Hi welcome to the forums!

The forums are not here for support - they can only offer basic troubleshooting as supplied by the community.

It's an odd issue.. but I would suggest rebooting your console completely - don't just put it into rest mode, but switch it off completely.

If you have just installed the game - games can sometimes act oddly until a reboot - or due to the crash, it may need reinstalling?

If that does not solve the issue, you can call or contact the support team via the support site: www.support.ubi.com - which is listed on the contact us page at the bottom of the forum and main website.