Just saw it on:

http://www.battle-of-france-add-on.f...imulation.com/

"What is Battle of France project?

It can be one add on for Battle of Britainâ© by Oleg Maddox.

From long time, french virtuals pilots dream of a french planes based simulator, never they have had a chance to see this dream becoming true. For the first time, it's a real possibility..
    M. Maddox dont make any promises but for now it's tht most serious possibility ever seen.
    After several mail with M. Maddox, were it's obvious this project must be done with third party modellers, as for IL2/FB
    Decision was taken to launch the project. As the search of info will be long and hard i'ts better to begin right now.
    We must prepare the work until BoB is near to final Stage.. and at this time M. Maddox will say if the add on is 100% possible and we can begin 3D modelling.

Until this date, we have to search datas, and information for the modellers..
    At this day 3D modeller can tell us, wich planes they will want to work on. Any help is welcome, infos, datas pics of french planes, french tanks, armored vehicle,AA and field guns, also typic buildings .

3D model and texture project will be leaded by NN_Shane and NN_Avirex
    Historical search by France Simulation Staff

This project is not the project of one site or few guys, its the project of all french simmers community, anyone want seriously work can join the project."

I hope they include Belgium and Holland as well ... ;-)

"The German Army had become so used to having to no air support that they had a simple saying, "If the plane is silver or blue, it's an Allied plane. If it's invisible, it's ours." (EAW manual, The Fall of the Third Reich).

Just saw it on:

http://www.battle-of-france-add-on.f...imulation.com/

"What is Battle of France project?

It can be one add on for Battle of Britainâ© by Oleg Maddox.

From long time, french virtuals pilots dream of a french planes based simulator, never they have had a chance to see this dream becoming true. For the first time, it's a real possibility..
    M. Maddox dont make any promises but for now it's tht most serious possibility ever seen.
    After several mail with M. Maddox, were it's obvious this project must be done with third party modellers, as for IL2/FB
    Decision was taken to launch the project. As the search of info will be long and hard i'ts better to begin right now.
    We must prepare the work until BoB is near to final Stage.. and at this time M. Maddox will say if the add on is 100% possible and we can begin 3D modelling.

Until this date, we have to search datas, and information for the modellers..
    At this day 3D modeller can tell us, wich planes they will want to work on. Any help is welcome, infos, datas pics of french planes, french tanks, armored vehicle,AA and field guns, also typic buildings .

3D model and texture project will be leaded by NN_Shane and NN_Avirex
    Historical search by France Simulation Staff

This project is not the project of one site or few guys, its the project of all french simmers community, anyone want seriously work can join the project."

I hope they include Belgium and Holland as well ... ;-)

"The German Army had become so used to having to no air support that they had a simple saying, "If the plane is silver or blue, it's an Allied plane. If it's invisible, it's ours." (EAW manual, The Fall of the Third Reich).

That truely would be an exellent 'Forgotten Battle'. I hope to see it.

Close to the Edge

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Man o Man... I love this IL2 universe.... The BESTest $$$ I ever spent!! (Can you tell I watch too much Rugrats with the kids...)

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | IL2 Manager | MUDMOVERS